Go bold! That'll work

Didn’t click the link I dropped. No - you all have the Russians to thank for that.

Actually, the electoral college rejected the winner of the popular vote.

Is that why Republicans lost the House and nearly the Senate?

So they did their job.

House turnover was expected. In the Senate we did better than we thought we would.

Which does not negate the fact that a small population relative to the size of the country are free to elect those who support their views (thank you Electoral College). AOC is a shining example of this.

Yes, but that hardly gives conservatives a mandate as you indicated.

Thank goodness for the Electoral College. It will be a thorn in the side of progressives who do not represent all of Americans.

I don’t think of it as a thorn in the side of progressives. I just think it’s an antiquated system that doesn’t reflect the wishes of the majority of the country. It diminishes the power of some votes and gives other votes extra weight.

That is because we are not a democracy rather a democratic republic as the founders intended. And, thank goodness for that.

1 Like

The sophistry of a loser. Just change the rules so you don’t need to suffer the indignity of losing again, right? Abolish the senate while we’re at it.

1 Like

I see you’re struggling with accepting the truth.

Yeah, scandal-free. Nobody went to jail (yet) for weaponizing the IRS, CIA, FBI and DOJ to flagrantly attack political opponents. Or for paying ransom in cash to the Ayatollahs. They got off scot-free, and take pride in being so clever. It’s disgusting, and is a huge move towards the fascism that they so loudly proclaim to oppose. The “friendly fascism” of the modern left. The next Democrat president won’t be so clumsy next time as to let their misdeeds be uncovered.

'nuff said

4 Likes

@asaratis here is a more complete list of Trump’s accomplishments:

• NO WALL
  • NO LOCK HER UP
  • Trump couldn’t stop the caravan
  • Trump couldn’t end DACA
  • Trump couldn’t pass the RAISE act
  • Trump couldn’t end Birthright Citizenship
  • Trump couldn’t make E-Verify a law
  • Trump couldn’t make Mexico pay for the wall
  • Trump couldn’t build the wall
  • Trump couldn’t repeal Obamacare
  • Trump couldn’t defund Planned Parenthood
  • Trump couldn’t invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
  • Trump couldn’t drain the swamp
  • Trump couldn’t pass the travel ban
  • Trump couldn’t raise the taxes on the rich
  • Trump couldn’t close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
  • Trump couldn’t put price controls on prescription drugs
  • Trump couldn’t stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
  • Trump couldn’t resist bombing Syria
  • Trump couldn’t pull the U.S out of NATO
  • Anti bds law
  • Gave israel 38 billion
  • Increased the National debt
  • Increased immigration
  • Increased Israel military aid
  • Increasec the deep state swamp
  • Never built the wall
  • Never replaced Obamacare
  • Didn’t stop jobs from leaving
  • employed more foreigners than Americans
  • Betrayed America’s NATO allies
  • Raised taxes for the middle/poor class while
  • Decreased taxes for the rich
  • Never rebuilt the crumbling infrastructure
  • Divided the nation
  • Never withdrew troops from the Middle East
  • Started tariff trade war with everyone
  • Increased trade deficit with China
  • Farmers bill
  • Omnibus bill
  • Amnesty bill
  • Bill prohibits wall
  • Wall just blocked by Congress

Welcome back firedup; all (or at least most) of the things you list above Trump couldn’t do because the Dems in Congress and the Senate are a monolith that is about #resist 90%, and doing the people’s business 10%.

And to be clear, the media (with the exception of Fox) are the bootlicks of the DNC- remember the emails from NBC asking for their weekly talking points? Trump faces a Congress that now has a majority that has far more hate for him than love for this country. Most know the Dem’s long game is legalizing 20 million ‘instant voter’ illegals, and establishing de facto single party rule.
Have you noticed the calls by the Dem’s 2020 candidates to do away with the Electoral College - that it’s ‘antiquated’. Remember a couple years ago, the Dems were saying the same thing about the Constitution.

Looks more like just a moron.

A fine list of errant liberal talking points. IOW, bullshit!

Funny! I thought the talking points was:

Promises made, promises kept.

That’s a long list of failures, missteps, and broken promises. Tell me where I missed something.

You missed being educated.

1 Like

Ah - out come the personal attacks without any refutation of my points. Message received loud and clear. So much winning, I can’t stand it!

I’ll not waste my time refuting the talking points or intentionally twisted claims of liberal trolls. To attempt legitimate debate with a disingenuous imp such as you makes me a fool.

1 Like

Ha ha! You all too funny! Obama played way more golf, how come you didn’t mention that? How many vacations did Moochelle and Obama take at tax payers expense? No? Don’t want to mention that either? If Trump takes a vacation it really isn’t any of your business, because he is not using Tax payers money to do so! How about the day when the Benghazi attacks occurred instead of being in the office he is out playing golf? No? How about the many lies that he has told over the course of 8 years he was in office? Don’t want to go there? It seems you are just another trolling liberal here who can’t offer intellectual honest discourse!

1 Like

Can you name the last president in US history who won the popular but didn’t win the electoral college?

Right! So where is your proof? Basically when you spew that line of horse manure you lose all credibility at some semblance of having intelligent thought.

YOu mean after Democrats were caught rigging the election in Florida and who knows how many other states in which they stole their election wins?

1 Like