Germany...Bowing to Islam

The couple in the Original Post linked article was already married before being approved for immigration.

Should that have been considered objectionable, the German authorities should have rejected their petition for asylum.

1 Like

Yes natives do, but this is about global homogenization. global goverment etc.

In the eyes of global elites Culture, heritage and traditions stand in there way.

You made some solid posts in this thread, JKM.

1 Like

They did consider it objectionable.

The case involves a Syrian couple — a 14-year-old Syrian girl married to her 21-year-old cousin — who arrived in Germany at the height of the migrant crisis in August 2015. The Youth Welfare Office ( Jugendamt ) refused to recognize their marriage and separated the girl from her husband. When the husband filed a lawsuit, a family court in Aschaffenburg ruled in favor of the Youth Welfare Office, which claimed to be the girl’s legal guardian.

Until they considered the marriage valid because it was contracted in Syria, which creates a conflict between what Germany espouses to be against what the court ruled.

In May 2016, an appeals court in Bamberg overturned the decision. The court ruled that the marriage was valid because it was contracted in Syria, where, according to Sharia law, child marriages are allowed. The ruling effectively legalized Sharia child marriages in Germany.

Germany needs to stop riding the fence. The elitis are more concerned about tarnishing their global good guy image than they are protecting children and their own citizens.

1 Like
                                    ``....``.-.--....`                                          
                               `---:--.``   ```````..-:::::-.                                   
                           `.:::.`          :`.          ``.-:/:.                               
                        `:/:-`           `. `                 `-oo:`                            
                      `//.`            /`                       `..:+-`                         
                     :s:            :+`                             `/o/`                       
                    :hh-           :-`                                `/o:`                     
                   .hy.            `                           -.       .+o`                    
                   ody`          .:                              .`      `:o.                   
                   ydh.                                          :.     .:`:s.                  
                  .hdh-                                    `/o::----.    .o./s.                 
                  /ddy`                                   :ys-     ``  ``.hs`oo`                
                 `hmd+             `                   .::+/`          ` :hd+/h/                
                 -dmy.    `...`   `.      `..``      `//. `              /ddh.hy                
                 /dh:`.:+shdddhs:`     `:+yhdhhyo/`  ``                 `sdmm+hh`               
         `.--.`  /ds/ydmNNNNNNNNh-`.``/hmNNNNNNNNm+  `.                `odmmm+hh`               
       ./----:/:.-hmmNNNNNNNNNNd: ``  +dNmNNNNNNNNy `o-               `omNNmmsds                
      .s-     `://hdmmNNNNNNmdo. `-:. `/ydmNNNNNNNd-/y`            `-oyhmmmmhhd:                
      :ys`       -s./dmdyso:-`` `smmd+` `-+syhdmh+.``.       `.-/+shmmNNmh+-.-o:`               
      :yd/`     `sy-`--.```-+:.`+NNNNm+   `.-`.-`  `      `-+yhhdhmNNNNNy.    `:/+.             
      :ssh.     .sdy///oohhmm+ +mNNNNNd`    ` `.:+o:..   -sdy/:...hmNNNd-./:-.`  -o:            
      .yyds//:://smmmNNNNd++y: hNNNNNNN:``  `:syo//`.::/odmh`   `+mmdy:.  `.-oo:` .s.           
       :hyyhddmmmNNNNNNNNNh/yy./yy/+hdy-/.`:ys+-` -ydmmNNNm/   `-hy/.`   .:oshmmy- //           
      `+.```.:+osssooodNNNm/-:::-`  `--::`+hs`   /dNNNNNNm+   -ohs`     `---:smNmo :+           
      -o.-.-.-:-`     :mNNm:          `  :y/` ` .dmdmmNNNs`` /dmd.```..:ymmmmNNNm/`+:           
      -hsdyyshdy/     .dNms..```  `  `   ``   ``:y/:ysmNh-  `ymmdyossyhhdmmNmmNmd+ys`           
      `yhy```:y`       /oh/++/-://:-::::::/:/:-+./o:yodd:   `ymy--...```./yo/::/ydo`            
       /dd-  :s  ```` `sos:s`+:-s+o.o-.y..s.s.`s/-s+smm+    `ydo         .-     -y.             
       .hds. `.`-o+hys+hdo+h./++o/y-s-.y:-o.o-.o+--+hy:     `hd+        `sh. `.++s-             
        odmy+++ydmmmmNmNNdhs:+:/+-s-+/-o///:+o++- .-.      `+hh:`    ``/+++++shh:s.             
        .yhhdmmNNmh+////hNmyoooooo+//+/+/:::.`            .sdmmmhs+.` `ydy..smy--/              
         .+syhdhs:`    `ydy::-:-.---..`                `./ymdyyhdmmds+sdmo.sms-+:               
            `..`       :ds-                         `-/yddds-` `-ohddmNNNNdmh/:`                
                       .hy-   ``.-//-.`       ```-/sydddy/.       `:ydmNNNmdo`                  
                        -syooshdmmNmmmy+:--:+ohydddhyo:.`           .+yhddh+`                   
                          ./+ossyhdmmmmmmmmmmdho/:.`                   `..`                     
                                  `.:+sssoo+:.

http://answering-christianity.com/byzantine_child_brides.htm

Again nothing new. Nor invented in recent era or by Muslims.

It’s practiced less in modern times by more industrialized peoples with longer life spans.

Might want to look at the age of consent in some of our very own states.

That doesn’t take it out of the Quran, Muhammad’s book of rules. Muhammad was a pedophile child molester regardless of accepted standards of the day…which he wrote. Muslims have followed his demented teachings for centuries. They justify child marriages today based on the Quran and Sharia Law.

They are demented followers of a demented man. That should be no reason to permit their illegal behavior in a modern society. The German court is twisting German morals to be PC in order to keep peace with the demented Muslims. They are bowing to Islam.

Screw the German court.

1 Like

The age of consent should be no lower than the voting age. Neither should the age for draft registration.

I say 21. For all of it.

Cool. Marry off your daughter at age 12 for a dowry that will set you up for old age.

Because… “ain’t nothing new”

Europe didn’t only surrender to Islam, Europe surrendered to communism which is why they’re blaming everything on Russia same as they’re doing here. They needed a bad guy they always need a bad guy. Russia isn’t participating in globalism they know the threat. If Putin wasn’t a nationalist and white it never would’ve worked in the minds of idiots believing it. Globalism is communism. Merkel is a communist so is Macron the U.K. is communist.

U.K. government is a tyrannical regime now - so is much of the EU. In reality it would be best for the US to align with Eastern Europeans because Western Europe is the threat now, China the greatest emerging geopolitical and military threat. China is in bed with many of the elected leaders here in Europe and Africa. The past no longer applies everything has been flipped on its head.

If globalism is successful the only nation benefiting would be Communist China because they’ll end up being the only Superpower in the world which is why Communist China has no problem participating, driving the west to suicide. It’s why all our focus is on China with regard to trade and everything else.

1 Like

I understood it perfectly. Didn’t need to lick it either.

Yes … I was going to mention that.

Should be … in your opinion. The fact is, we are a nation of laws, regardless of the opinion of individuals. If there is a conflict, gather enough support of like minded people and change the law.

Of course it’s my opinion…and it’s just as valid as one that considers 12 to be a good age for consent.

I would apply the same logic to the assholes that circumvent our Constitution and our immigration laws by declaring cities and whole states as sanctuaries for illegal aliens in opting to not follow the laws concerning ICE.

They’re exercising their opinions in spite of laws to the contrary.

The same goes for the useful idiots that have the opinion that the Electoral College should be abolished. Amend the Constitution and change the rules…don’t cry because your guy won the popular vote and lost the election. (No, I didn’t mean you personally.)

You used the words “should be.” The law regarding the age of consent is the law regardless of what you think it should be or not. If you don’t like it, work to have it changed. People circumventing and/or defying our laws is an entirely different matter.

1 Like

How else should I express my opinion but to say “it should be”?

The law regarding anything is what it is…despite what I think it should be. There are others that I think “should be” changed.

I see no problem with my wording.

1 Like

Not very long ago at all child marriages were the norm in Europe and in the US.

My great grandmother was 13 when she married and that was common in OK at the time.

Many of Europe’s monarchs wed through arranged marriages and often both husband and wife would be under 16.

If Germany wants to ban marriages under a certain age they need to amend their constitution but something would be very wrong in denying couples already married either in Germany or elsewhere recognition of their marriages.

IF the marriages are a fraud, or akin to slavery there are legal remedies available.

1 Like

People take their traditions and cultural norms with them whether they are on vacation or immigrating.

Cultural assimilation can take decades, generations, or even centuries.

1 Like