Germany...Bowing to Islam

The Federal Court of Justice ( Bundesgerichtshof, BGH ), Germany’s highest court of civil and criminal jurisdiction, has ruled that a new law that bans child marriage is unconstitutional because all marriages, including Sharia-based child marriages, are protected by Germany’s Basic Law ( Grundgesetz ).

The ruling, which effectively opens the door to legalizing Sharia-based child marriages in Germany, is one of a growing number of instances in which German courts are — wittingly or unwittingly — promoting the establishment of a parallel Islamic legal system in the country

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13444/germany-child-marriage-law

4 Likes

Germany is the test case for what the globalists want to accomplish here in the United States. Trump temporarily derailed their plans but I suspect them to move full speed ahead come 2020 when the globalists on both the left and the right when every single election.

It’s sad we’ve been drug this far down the weasel hole.

4 Likes

Indeed. The intend to undermine our western culture, tradition and heritage for purpose of globalization and social homogenization…using the tools of Islam to achieve it.

And welcome to Bullpen. :wink:

1 Like

For secularist to use Islam to erode Christian influence if like … well, like something really, really dumb that is so dumb I can’t imagine it.

And I live in the state that sends Shelia Jackson Lee to Congress…

1 Like

Don’t feel bad. My state sends Hank Johnson. He’s too stupid to be a doorknob.

1 Like

Germany is a separate country and they’re allowed to do what ever the hell they want to do. We might not agree to what they’re doing back in the good ole USA, but their decisions are their’s . By the way, i had a ball when I was stationed there, so I can’t be too hard on 'em.

2 Likes

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Have you ever stepped foot in Germany? You ain’t making a lick of sense.

2 Likes

Germans have a really open-minded sex culture, prostitution is legal there, perhaps pedophilia will be too one day.

From my view across the pond…German elitists comes off and snobbish, guilt and most of all greedy.

As for your question…no. And don’t intent too. Nothing about Germany intrigues me.

Are you denying that global elites aren’t trying to homogenize cultures, tradition and heritage for soul purpose of mass marketing and global influence?

Seems I might have stepped onto a nerve. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have and it makes perfect sense.

Read it again and try moving your lips.

1 Like

I may be the lone dissident on this thread, but here goes: The Muslims of Syria didn’t invent teen marriage. Hell, Romany of Europe, whose average life span is 45 years, arrange their kids in marriage at 12 & 13.

Should Europeans not recognize their marriages, either? I’ve had Puerto Rican & Cuban friends who married in their teens. Should they be considered unwed?

I’m not going to sympathize with the judge who was OK with the husband beating his wife. But some of what was presented in the Original Poster’s link, like judges ordering soon to be ex husbands to pay their soon to be ex wives dowry gifts promised—good for them!

If Muslims live in Germany, do we say they cannot be married in an Islamic ceremony? Or be expected to live by its terms, including promise of a gift—which goes to the wife, not the husband?!

Incidentally I’ll have to do some searching around. But I do believe in the U S there have been court cases involving Muslim ex husbands wanting to get out of paying that dowry, citing living in the U S & “separation of church and state”, which really is a bunch of hog wash.

Judge said no no. You got married; you promised per that marital contract a gift to your wife; and you’re going to give it to her even though you’re divorcing.

:clap:t2:!

2 Likes

https://law.fiu.edu/islamic-marriage-contracts/

Here is research on failure to execute a promise to a wife upon divorce because the faith of that contract is unfamiliar or disliked.

U S courts are inconsistent in executing that financial promise made to her, with sometimes devastating results.

Why do we need immigrants to undermine our culture, when natives do such a fine job themselves?

Many Western 20-somethings are more like big kids than young adults. Many condemn Islamic polygamy—whose terms require equal support of up to four wives, but if they won’t be treated equitably, marry just one—but don’t have a problem with roles like “baby daddy” and “baby mommy”, often leaving young fatherless.

That creep Tom Brady, who has two families on opposite coasts, is idolized. We don’t need family oriented immigrants—even those whose idea of families aren’t ours—to undermine us when we’re doing just fine at it ourselves.

3 Likes

The article is not about dowries (aside from using examples to expand on the encroachment of Sharia law), what happens in Romany, Puerto Rico or Cuba. It is about child marriages in Germany.

The aspect being debated is if the marriage contract takes place outside of Germany is it valid.

Germany is against child marriages internationally so how can they support child marriage within their own country? IMO, they need to stop bending over backwards and tell these people either they integrate or get the hell out. If they want to live like they are in their former country then they shouldn’t have left it in the first place.

In September 2016, the German Interior Ministry, responding to a Freedom of Information Act request, revealed that 1,475 married children — including 361 children under the age of 14 — were known to be living in Germany as of July 31, 2016.

This is nothing but support of pedophelia in the guise of gutless ammodation of a backwards culture.

1 Like

I think it is the globalist elitists that are forcing this on the people of Germany. I daresay the average German loves their country and culture and doesn’t want to see their country dragged back into medieval times.

It is relevant to me because this is the same thing our own elitists and leftists want for this country. I have no love or tolerance for Sharia law, child marriage, genital mutilation and all of the ass backward way of life these people cling to.

If they want to be ass backwards then they should have stayed in their own country where it is the norm, not try to make it a norm in a country where it isn’t.

2 Likes

“The article is not about dowries”

Some of the examples of so called dowries are right there in the article. They actually favor the wives in that judges have ruled they must be paid them in the divorce.

“Germany is against child marriages internationally”

The couple in question in this article were already married at 14 and 21 when they arrived in Germany to be separated. If they are against and won’t recognize as legitimate certain marriages, why accept these couples as immigrants?

This isn’t so much about anyone adapting to another’s country, but the strange nature of a country accepting as immigrants those who by their nature aren’t in marriages considered valid in that country.

“This is nothing but support of pedophilia”

Teen marriage really is nothing new, & I’m willing to bit average life span in Syria is 1/2 what it is in various Western European nations, with that being the driving force behind them & not “pedophelia”.

Why do I care what their driving force is or their life span in Syria. It’s irrelevant.

They aren’t in Syria anymore and whatever their perceptions are they should have dropped them and sucked it up when they decided to become a guest in another country.

In Germany, and to any country that doesn’t live in the dark ages it is pedophelia. They need to stop enabling and coddling this kind of thinking and demand integration or boot them back to where they came from.

1 Like

The thought of an old man becoming aroused by a child is one of the most disturbing thoughts that makes us cringe as it reminds us of pedophilia and the most despicable people. It is difficult to accept that the Holy Prophet married Aisha when she was 6-years-old and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. He was then, 54 years old.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

Can you even IMAGINE a Syrian adult male living next door to you who has married a 12 year old child while you are raising a 12 year old daughter?

Who in their right mind would want their child exposed to that kind of perversion.