Germans think Donald Trump is more dangerous than Kim Jong Un

This is a good indication of how the world views President Trump and the United States. Trump is nothing but a tyrannical ruler who is disrupting everything for his own personal gain. Trump is trashing relationships everywhere and grows more dangerous by the second. He must be removed from office and thrown in prison where he belongs.

Germans were asked who was more dangerous: North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un, Chinese President Xi Jinping, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Russian President Vladimir Putin or US President Donald Trump.

Some 41% of Germans said they thought Trump was the most dangerous out of the five world leaders.

In second place was Kim with 17%, followed by Putin and Khamenei with 8%. Coming in last was China’s Xi with 7%.

1 Like

Good to know! Since they feel that way then we have an obligation to stop protecting them. Let the Europeans fend for themselves against China and Russia.

3 Likes

Germans are idiots. They claim to be terrified of Russia and want more NATO involvement in Germany while simultaneously relying on Russia for a significant amount of their energy needs.

5 Likes

They aren’t wrong though…Trump and the USA are a million times more dangerous than North Korea and Kim Jong Un. That’s why Germany should behave like the little bitch of a country that they are and do what we say when we say it.

1 Like

Germany at least gave the world the greatest writers, philosophers, and composers.

America only gave the world Hip Hop and Lady Gaga. America is trash.

Do you have any idea how the world views Angela Merkel or Germany? Germany is country which is terminally ill, it literally has no future.

4 Likes

It’s a measure of how messed up the Left is that they think having foreign governments declare their fear of a US President a bad thing worthy of putting him into prison without trial
:grimacing:

The Gemans and other NATO deadbeats have good reason to fear Trump. They can’t get away with empty promises to pay their fair share in the distant future. Neither can Trump’s influence be purchased by giving his son an extravagantly paid job.

Of course we will never see a rational explanation why the President’s critics favor burdening the US taxpayers with other nations defense spending obligations or peddling influence to protect corruption, all that matters is Orange man bad. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Germany is destroying itself from within, I don’t think they are in much of a position to judge.

Yeah so I guess you hate Jazz and Rock and Roll and the blues! Got it! You are phony as a 3 dollar bill!

Dam! Your post is indicative that you are one dumb MOFO who is on the extreme end of suffering from TDS! You do really need to get out of your grandparents basement and try living in another country!

Forget it! You are wasting your time with a d-bag troll here who never has any sense of having a balanced view on any subject matter here.

1 Like

Use the reply function doc so we can figure out who you are replying to.

Envy breeds discontent.

Does name Thomas Edison or Henry Ford ring any bells for you?

Carnegie Steel, Jonas Salk, Standard Oil, Westinghouse, GE, General Foods, Kellogs, Boeing, Macdonald Douglas; and if I continue, I will probably wear out my keyboard. Panama Canal, that some clown gave away.

1 Like

Facts about Germany:

• Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
  • Over €20 trillion dollars in debt
  • Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
  • Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
  • Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than Germany. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than Germany.
  • Most Germans (52.1%) live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
  • Majority of cities in Germany are 3rd world shitholes infested with migrants. Cities like Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, and Brunsbüttel are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
  • Most German states are 3rd world shitholes infested with East Germans, Poles, Austrians, and migrants.
  • Germany has 16 states yet most states in Germany are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
  • Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
  • HIV more common in Germany than Somalia
  • 35% of the population is obese

Germany is a borderline 3rd world shithole.

This was us; but we still seem to be treading water & holding our own ( to a point ). “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” This is Germany: “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, your degenerates, sexual predators, those who shit & wank in public pools, those who abuse, rape, & murder our women & children". 1. ## GERMANY: Muslim invaders are defecating and ejaculating in …

shoebat.com/2016/01/22/ germany - muslim -invaders-are…

GERMANY : Muslim invaders are defecating and ejaculating in the pool as well as sexually harassing German girls. By BI: Now that a German swimming pool has been forced to lift its ban on Muslim male migrants , according to Bäder GmbH (Baths Inc.), Muslims have been masturbating and defecating into the water, and are sexually harassing…

1. Germany: Muslim migrants defecate in pool, invade girls …

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/ germany-muslim-migrants-defecate-in - pool -invade…

Likely find the same response here in Canada. Most of the people I talk to that think “orange man bad” can’t tell you any more than ‘that’s what’s on the news’. Compare the accomplishments of Trump vs. the bastard son of Castro running Canada and you get a blank stare.

1 Like

Either the propagandists in Germany are doing a great job at brainwashing the masses, or the polls are just as fake as their MSM. Probably both.

1 Like

They also put that dingbat Angela Merkel in charge and she promptly destroyed the German heritage with her influx of criminal aliens.

The Germans are getting what they deserve.

They are relatively stupid compared to Donald Trump.

1 Like