From A Nurse In Germany

Their different values are concealed by a finely practiced charm which has successfully fooled millions of non Muslims over the years.

And most people that oppose sharia law are perfectly fine with being governed by civil law born of Christian thought. I for one want none of it.

I trust you live in a Muslim country.

So, what do you want then?

Given a choice: Sharia law or Christian law not just applied to you but to all Americans?

1 Like

Why would you trust in that. I actually prefer secular law with NO religious influence…

Then, you dont live in the USA.

Our laws are directly inspired by religious concepts and principles and those laws helped make America the biggest, strongest most prosperous nation in history.

And Islamists want to take over America with only as much damage to it as is needed to impose their control over US.

We can agree go disagree.

So, North Korea and China are your role models. Good to know but not unexpected.

1 Like

I would not say religious concepts, I would say Christian concepts. There is a big difference. :wink:

2 Likes

Argue away! Show me something other than your opinion.

Excellent, asaratis! :+1:

Fact, not opinion and the MSM would keep you from hearing many such accounts.

A Houston, Texas, woman used her firearm to defend herself from five male suspects when they attempted to rob her early Tuesday. Now, she says she is in disbelief that she was able to walk away from the incident unharmed, telling a local news station, “I saved my life.”

1 Like

…and I would say Judeo-Christian concepts.

2 Likes

I’ve heard it said that MILLIONS of times every year, a firearm in the hands of a would be victim of crime has prevented the crime from happening…often without being fired.

…and I just love the times when the perpetrator gets shot.

…especially when the perpetrator ends up DEAD!

1 Like

Thank you for the correction. Agreed.

1 Like

I was born into a Catholic family; educated in parochial schools. Believe it or not, it was Jesuits who taught me to go through life, using common sense. Religion was never hammered into me.

1 Like

I would say, not even Christian concepts; since “some” so called Christians are circling Mars. The basic teachings of Christ & the Buddha work for me. Again, more or less, common sense. Do no harm in My Name - - - Go & try to sin no more. Anyway, works for me.

1 Like

You were fortunate to have that experience. I’ve ever had the pleasure of interacting with a Jesuit but if I ever had the opportunity I would gladly take it.

1 Like

What I said in an earlier post. Jesuits are the teachers, thinkers, & questioners of Catholicism. The reason they were & are often at odds with the Church. Of course they are just men; but the few I knew were logical thinkers.

1 Like

Well that’s an odd conclusion.

Just because I prefer secular law to religious law I don’t live where I live… :man_shrugging:

That belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.