From A Nurse In Germany

Worth what risk? :man_shrugging:

A sarcastic remark. Same as this in the eyes of liberals seems to be worth the risk. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/ memorial .asp

1 Like

You can continue to live life as a scared little mouse. Me, i live my life and enjoy it. I dont feel the need to go around armed before I csn enjoy life.

I’m certainly not scared or paranoid. Why would I be, I’m armed. Better to carry a gun & not need it, than to not carry and need one. I value my life; and will never end up begging for it; and if the day comes I go down, I know damn well, I won’t go down like a whimpering snowflake.

2 Likes

[sarc]
…and a relative few from the world’s population are being killed or injured by these “relative few” radical Muslims.

Why worry? There have been only 245,906 killed and a higher number injured since 9-11-2001.
[/sarc]

I wonder what the families of those people think about your blasé attitude.

Kill :Boom2:ALL radical Muslims…and their indoctrinated children!

Jimsouth, the following facts means they ALL must be considered threats.

Because Muslims are more devout and religiously obedient or fanatical than most Christians and ■■■■ in America we must either assume that MOST Muslims will DISREGARD their religious TRAINING, CULTURE, HABITS AND DOCTRINE TO ACCEPT AND BECOME SATISFIED WITH AMERICAN SOCIETY.

And that also means in the USA (where we assume all men are equal) Muslims are eagerly choosing to be here to also be lower on the power scale instead of being atop the ISLAMIC HIERARCHY OF POWER where Muslim males have more power than any other males or females.

The Koran and the other two Holy Islamic texts, the Hadith and the Sira tell Muslims they are the best humans alive and they are to help deliver Allah’s laws to ALL men on Earth and remove all governments which have the audacity to use MAN’S laws.

The texts tell Muslims that their Prophet Mohammed was the PERFECT man and that HIS example and his commandments are perfect words and examples for each Muslim to emulate.

Compare that to the way the Left and, quietly, most Muslims regard US laws and leadership. Muslims are taught that when given a chance to follow Islam most or many kafir (derogatory term for non Muslims) will WANT Islam.

The Muslim faithful must not try to assume control before they have enough of the faithful, along with a significant number of co-opted kafir, to achieve the conquest of any targeted society.

Until then, they are taught to bide their time among us. To remain faithful, not to make friends with us, but to blend in and lull us into a false sense of security while they prepare themselves and US and their tools for conquest until the time is right.

You will note that Muslims have steadfastly failed to cooperate with any and every effort to do a census of their numbers in America. So we are forced to guesstimate there being between 3 million to 12 million Muslims in America.

And only the out of control ones jump the gun before the yet to be determined time when their efforts will be called upon to do their bit for the Umma or Islamic community of man.

The rest of them live as best they can just like all of us do, within the law and as rewardingly as they can with the minimum of hassles.

They get along with us. They learn our language and history and customs and where they can, they try to advance Islam in any way possible . … in small ways and in large ways.

There are four forms of Jihad.

We all know about violent Jihad, terrorism and the wars being fought in the Middle East, Europe, Easter Europe, Africa and the Far East.

But the Prophet considered the jihad of money, writing and speaking the most effective methods of Jihad. Violent Jihad or terrorism makes the peaceful Jihad most effective because it forces reluctant victims to WANT to submit to the peaceful Muslims to escape the violence.

With every new Muslim in America, the silly uninformed Americans, mostly on the Left, but some on the Right as well, want us to welcome and pamper and love the Muslims even more because they believe that somehow our Christian love will shine through their hateful ideology of conquest and totalitarianism.

This is long enough for now.

1 Like

The ‘peaceful’ Jihad in America

By Andrew C. McCarthy

June 1, 2010 | 4:00am

Most Americans don’t realize that jihad is about much more than terrorism.

Even the terrorists don’t blow up buildings for the sake of blowing up buildings. There is method in their madness.

Jihad is not mindless mass-murder, nor is it a syrupy “internal struggle to become a better person.” No, jihad is the mission to establish and spread sharia .

The installation of Allah’s law, believed by Muslims to be a divine injunction, is the necessary precondition to the creation of Islamic societies. While it can, and often is, waged forcibly, Islamists don’t resort to violence (or, at least, to more violence) where surrenders, appeasements and capitulations are available.

And al Qaeda is merely an offshoot of the central Islamist group, the Muslim Brotherhood, or Hizb al-Ikhwan al-Muslimin. Founded in 1928, the Ikhwan’s motto to this day remains, “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Koran is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”

In 1991, Mohamed Akram, a US-based chieftain of the Brotherhood, penned a memo for the eyes of the central leadership in Egypt. Later seized by the FBI, this self-described “Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America” outlined the game-plan for what the organization regards as its “civilizational” war against the West:

“The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

Nor was there anything new about this “grand jihad.” During a post-9/11 raid, Swiss authorities found a similar smoking gun — a methodical plan for the long-term “cultural invasion” of the West — written by Brotherhood theorists in 1982.

As a matter of fact, this sabotage strategy has been in place for nearly half a century. Its bottom-up elements stress Islamist domination of Muslim education, mosques and community centers. From these bases of operation in every city, the Brotherhood’s method is not terrorize but to slipstream behind Islamist terrorists, assuming the posture of “moderates.”

The goal is to seep sharia — Islam’s totalitarian legal code that governs not just the spiritual realm but all aspects of life — into our politics, law, financial system, educational institutions, labor negotiations, familial relations, and all facets of our domestic and foreign policy, from health care to engagement with Iran.

Yes, 31 years after the Iranian revolution, 17 years after Islamists declared war on the United States by bombing the World Trade Center and nine years after the 9/11 atrocities, the American people are still in the dark about the daunting challenge we face. Under jihadist siege for decades, we still don’t even get what jihad is and why it isn’t just about “violent extremists” — the politically correct term now used by government officials in their desperation to bleach the Islam out of Islamist terror.

Continued at link.

There is a saying that is attributed to some Muslim leader which says that Muslims love death where Americans love life.

That refers to their belief that any act of Jihadist violence guarantees their entrance to Paradise where they will be greeted by 72 virgins.

We cant tell which ones are violent and so we must consider the possibility that any of them could be.

But ALL of them are commanded to be AT LEAST peaceful Jihadists.

Which ones are peaceful and which are would-be violent Jihadists?

And which ones are convincingly assimilated in our culture but will revert to Islamic training at some unknown prompting.

He seemed like a nice guy. He was quiet and got along with the neighbors until…

But most of them will vote against President Trump.

Most of them WILL PROBABLY NOT serve in the US Military unless it it is to subvert our ideology and government and sabotage our military.

Most will NEVER be honest with us about the threat of Islam and will only come forward with a set of half truths to deceive us according to our lack of knowledge of Islam in order to escape detection and persecution.

When you call your ISP or cable company or telephone company or tech support for your electronic devices or do your online banking or deal with your credit card companies it is increasingly likely that someone on the other end of the line is there to not only earn a living, but also has a possible mental note of your account as one to watch to alert them in case you would become a vocal critic of Islamization.

This forum we all enjoy is a safe place, but how many online political forums are founded by or administered by or moderated by nice Muslims?

How many uninformed American non Muslim (kafir) forum admins and mods are influenced by smooth talking Muslims, who we are all unwilling to challenge out of a sense of Political Correctness, to stifle any derogatory discussions about Islam?

And the mod, if accused of being Muslim because of his pro Islam moderating style, will defiantly proclaim himself to be a Catholic or atheist or whatever, while secretly craving the compliments and bonhomie of their friendly looking and smiling “nice” Muslim buddy or coworker?

He wont think of himself as a pawn, but that is exactly what he has become because he was uninformed about Islam or Muslims or Jihad.

Ignorance can be costly to our freedom.

72 virgins; they are really caught up with sex. 72 virgins, and Female Genital Mutilation. Kind of a bizarre Catch 22, ain’t it? Then again, any sexual depravity seems to work for the knuckle draggers.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP ! Love, Moroccan style: Fatwa allows sex with dead wife’s corpse

https://www.ihatethemedia.com/morocco-fatwa-allows

1 Like

Sounds more like torture to me. Have they ever contemplated what it will be like after they are no longer virgins and life becomes nothing more than a harem of nagging women following you around for eternity? :rofl:

2 Likes

And now this Muslim ( snicker ) holy man hits the bottom of the degenerate barrel, breaks though, and wallows in the slime below. Ayatollah Khomeini’s Book On Sex: For Shias - Islam for …

https://www.nairaland.com/1086492/ayatollah-khomei-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven. [“Tahrirolvasyleh”, fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

I believe I’ll just stick with the basic teachings of Christ, and have done with it.

1 Like

For anyone depraved enough to have sex with a corpse, I hope their pee stick turns black and rots off.

Just wait til you watch the Prager U video I posted prior to this post!

LOL

“Where are the Moderate Muslims?”

:+1:

Here is a different video, from Ben Shapiro.

And this. A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. This is an Islamic doctrine from Khomeini.

Being concerned about radical Islam is not related to preferring to carry a firearm.

Carrying a firearm does not define a person as fearful and unable to enjoy life.

If you are under the thumb of Islam, you can never have a life, especially if you’re a woman; the best you can hope for is the existence of a barnyard animal. If you walk the line.

I’d argue the opposite, in fact :wink:

IMO, if anyone has a sense of empathy they simply would not do something like that to a child, or an animal or anything living that could be permanently harmed by such. A doctrine making it acceptable doesn’t make it acceptable to anyone with a soul.