Fourth Democratic Party Primary Debate

Hosted by CNN and the New York Times at Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio

8PM to 11PM Eastern - 5PM to 8PM Pacific

Candidates:
Joe Biden
Cory Booker
Pete Buttigieg
Julián Castro
Tulsi Gabbard
Kamala Harris
Amy Klobuchar
Beto O’Rourke
Bernie Sanders
Tom Steyer
Elizabeth Warren
Andrew Yang

Streams:

1 Like

Let the cuckfest begin. I hope they absolutely destroy Biden tonight. I expect Kamala and Tulsi to move in for the final kill.

No opening statements. Typical.

1 Like

The Democratic suicide bombers should put on a good show for what not to vote for! My money is on Gabbard! She is easier on the eyes!

2 Likes

Ugh - they are already whining and talking about IMPEACH DRUMPF. Shit or get off the pot you pandering moron liars!

1 Like

They wrote these talking points before the quid pro quo narrative got btfo’d

2 Likes

They opened up with hurr durr impeach. I’m already laughing.

2 Likes

Ever notice that Cory Booker always looks like he just saw his grandmother naked?

2 Likes

The Buttjudge is weighing in with his empty comments and meaningless statements. This salad tosser is a pro at tossing out nothing but word salads in the worst intonation possible.

1 Like

The only person who has made any sense so far is Tulsi. I don’t agree with her but she at least didn’t sound like a complete nut. Yang is also making some sense - focusing on business and taxes.

2 Likes

Anderson Cooper basically defused the whole Biden situation so the other Dems can’t attack. What a bunch of shit. FALSELY ACCUSED. Fuck you Anderson Cooper.

2 Likes

YES OR NO?

So… here’s some bullshit about selfies…

I just puked! I don’t want to watch this for fear having to listen to this hag speak! Her voice is like nails scratching across a chalk board! Ugh!

This is a real snoozer.

I think the majority of them are flaming out. They want to give everything away for free, they want to jack up taxes like crazy, everyone needs to have everything handed to them. It’s bonkers. This coming from the same group of people who have never balanced a budget - ever.

Biden is literally dying on stage.

1 Like

Tulsi is looking sexy af tonight. Hot damn.

2 Likes

Imagine 4 years of tanned cleavage plus a shared hatred of the press.

Why is buttboy droning on and on about getting Americans killed?

Mommy Tulsi is smashing buttboy in the ass, just how he likes it.

1 Like