Female Obama Kamala Opens Her Campaign by RACE BAITING

Do we really want another Divider in Chief sitting in the Oval Office?

The female Obama Kamala Harris attracted 20,000 for her speech in Oakland this weekend. It’s hard to know if they are real supporters or MoveOn and other leftist groups put the word out. In any case, it was a bigger crowd than Obama got, but she is an Oakland daughter.

Her opening salvo was aimed at dividing the races. She will be another race-baiter who attacks police.

“Let’s speak the truth that too many unarmed black men and women are killed in America,” Harris told the crowd in California. “Too many black and brown Americans are being locked up from mass incarceration to cash bail, to policing, our criminal justice system needs drastic repair. Let’s speak that truth.”

“I’m running to fight for an America where no mother or father has to teach their young son that people may stop him, arrest him, chase him or kill him because of his race,” Harris said.

She is very far-left and supports Medicare for all, anti-bank-ism, universal pre-K and climate change.

Her speech included fake laughter at nothing funny.

She wants people to believe she is for all the people, just like another faker — Barack Obama.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/female-obama-kamala-opens-her-campaign-by-race-baiting/

1 Like

So she is advocating for less gun control? Kewl!

Well, that is why she drew a crowd… :rofl:

Well, the COEXIST crowd will eat that up. The rest of us that don’t sing kumbaya around campfires and hand out participation awards have a better grasp on human nature and history.

BTW, why did she only include “sons”?

She also revealed in the video that she favors:

• free education
  • unions for every job group
  • reversal of Trump tax cuts
  • globalism (She promotes government OF the people, BY the people, for ALL PEOPLE…note the subtle change in the traditional expression)
  • gun control
  • open borders
  • citizenship for all immigrants

If this wouldn’t turn the US into another Venezuela before the end of her first term, nothing will.

3 Likes

I guess nobody told her, the vast majority of black people who got locked up, victimized other black people. How are you doing black people a favor by letting the people who prey on them continue to do so?

This is where I stopped reading…

That’s because you have an aversion to the truth.

3 Likes

She needs to name AOC as her VP. The dynamic duo :rofl:

1 Like

Hardly. I’ve found a lot of people on this site live in conspiracy land. Just add this to another conspiracy.

That somehow Obama and Now Harris are dividers and race baiting. Wtf?

Maybe we should talk about Trump collusion disillusion instead.

And yes…libs thrive off race baiting.

Get enough of them to believe the white man is after em…never mind the fact that libs uses minorities as political pawns so elites can continue robbing our national treasury.

That’s racism.

2 Likes

Yet I see this topic on a “conservative” site. In order to “race bait” you have to first admit that racism exist. I never see a topic on here that claims racism exist… but I see a bunch of pussies on here tip toeing around it by calling people “baiters” or “dividers” etc.

I wish some of you cons would be honest and say what most already believe about you. That you don’t believe racism exists and therefore any hint of it is unfounded.

And if some cons admit there is racism… then this is their hedge…

“But this isn’t REAL racism, black people today have it better than they did in 1960”

It’s laughable

I’ll just bet you’re here to set the record straight, aren’t you? The lone wolf with mission to enlighten?

You must be a religious person. You sound like you are on a mission.

Of course it exist…but if you think repugs/conservatives have moneply on racism then you’re far more ignorant the you let own.

Their is millions and one ways to disguise racism…are you going to deny that?

Or do you think your kin is different? Are you a guardian of human morality?

And more import…do you think goverment should impose your morality?

1 Like

Nah, we just don’t hysterically look under every rock and make an issue out of something that isn’t there.

MY CAMPAIGN IS ALSO STARTING!

GET THIS OUT TO CYBER SPACE! SHARE LIBERALLY!

Hey_KAMALA

1 Like

Does anybody know the rule for Senators running for President? If they lose their seat and a special election has to be held to fill that seat? If Kamala Loses does she get to return to her old position?

One thing that irritates me regarding our congress members is that we pay them to represent and work for us yet they spend all this time (and our money) campaigning for elections.

We are nearly two years away from the 2020 elections and multiple sleazebags are already in the campaign mode.

Oh I completely agree! There should be a rule for that, and Tax payers should not be on the hook for it.

Oh lord, here is a fun poll for you.

from More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Yep, you read that right, black people say, black people are more likely to be racist than white people. Now what?

1 Like

Rasmussen?! Hahahahahahahahaha

Also even if this were true, that doesn’t automatically make Obama and Harris “race baiters” or “dividers”

Rassmussen haha? Do you have a complaint about their methodology here? If so, articulate it.

1 Like