Federal Election Commission: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Aide Hid $1M

1 Like

Nancy is afraid to pull the trigger on calling for a vote on any resolution that is too critical of the Muslim.

It is no secret that Muslims in general hate the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Perhaps the liberals would like to dismiss her anti-Semitic remarks as ā€œthe new normā€. Calling her on it might offend all Muslims. OMG! What are we to do?!?

Kicking the bitch off the Foreign Relations Committee would be a good start.

2 Likes

I have asked a Rabbi friend of mine that question several times.

Here is some food for thought.

ā€¦and
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/03/24/why-most-american-ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

ā€¦and

Interesting article.

As a youngster my father was a staunch union member and voted across the board democrat as a first generation American. As a youngster I followed his footsteps and also voted the big D.

One day I realized the unions didnā€™t support the workers, only the troubled workers. Then the light bulb came on and I looked closed at the democrat platform and was throughly disgusted and moved to the right. After a number of years I changed to independent as I disagreed with many policies of the right.

The change was in name only as I soon realized that I was voting against a candidate instead of for a candidate as neither represented what I considered important.

The lesser of 2 evils.

Back to the article, why havenā€™t many ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  people made that giant leap from following to thinking for themselves? I wonder.

The FEC did not file a complaint.

Surpriseā€¦(NOT)

This Clyburn fellow -house majority whip -is a Farrakhan supporter. Of course he is a ā– ā– ā–  hater.

But they received one. Why deceive? You know you will be called out on it. And you canā€™t - as you do elsewhere - just rely on stupid emasculated mods to delete the posts that prove you are lying. Here, you have to face your deceptionā€¦ not hide it like you have been trained to do elsewhere.

1 Like

Heā€™s not (D)ifferent, the seriousness of the charges matter.

I am sorry, who is he? You mean Hannity?

Of course they do but will it have consequences? I seriously doubt it given the status of the swamp creatures ability to escape equal justice. They are scaly slippery reptiles!

What I stated was a fact. Deal with it.

What you stated was bullshit semantic nit-picking, troll.

1 Like

Hey Pragmatic! You are not fooling anyone!

TROLL ALERT!

As you wish.

20snowflakes

You are a powerful founding memberā€¦or something.

But you refuted no one. Like someone with tourettes, you just blurted out something like an angry lib.

1 Like

To begin with ā– ā– ā– ā–  have become richest religious group in American society. They make up only 2% of US population, but 25% of 400 wealthiest Americans. Dems hate the RICH . Second ā– ā– ā– ā–  are WHITE and dems hate whiteā€™s and half of the ā– ā– ā– ā–  in America are white MALES and dems hate WHITE MALES . And they vote democrat every time .

Not questioning statistical your claimsā€¦just wondering where you verified them. Show some links, please.

Your claims about who hates who are nothing but opinion.

ā€¦and not all ā– ā– ā– ā–  are white.

It might be more to the point that the Left expects whites, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  blacks ā€¦ everyone ā€¦ to stay in their assigned ideological camps and evidence attitudes and beliefs that the Leftist who matter (I.e. the elites) collectively approves of. Otherwise they are Deplorables, Zionists, Uncle Toms etc.

1 Like

Well the RICH ones are ! And NOT ALL whites are privileged .