Federal Election Commission: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Aide Hid $1M

She’s been in office for how many weeks and has only managed to steal a paltry million?

4 Likes

The mill is before she took office.

I wonder will she cry of someone opens an investigation into her little campaign? Will she say it doesn’t matter as she does with her lies??

3 Likes

What do you mean the server was wiped?!

I demand all of my illegal servants use Windex!

1 Like

The elite are afraid of AOC because she is a moron who doesn’t understand how accelerationism works. She is hitting the gas and they are freaking out. They are trying to bury her because they know she will cause white americans to start flipping out the more she is in the public eye.

1 Like

In other words, AOC wants to throw the frog directly right into boiling water.

The elite want temperature control.

2 Likes

I was trying to find a way to say it. Thanks for the help!

3 Likes

Hey “Dragmatic!” Is that you?

Right - the thing about AOC is she plays the race card so hard, and the MSM pushes every word that she says, that if she keeps going and gets more aggressive then whites, who are already under attack, are going to lose it. Especially when they realize that they are the ones who have to pay for minorities to sit back and relax in AOC’s world. Whites work for them. As much as the elite want it that way they can’t just flip the switch.

Yeah I don’t know about that, you maybe right when its all said and done! Except Danesh D’Souza got jail time for far less money and less egregious of a crime! See the double standard?

2 Likes

Got jail time and actually had to go!

1 Like

The thing about AOC is she has taken to heart the liberal agenda and wants to make it happen “NOW”.

“We are all going to die in 12 years”.

We’ve heard the same line from Al Gore. Big, big mistake as this backfired on Al Gore and history is much too recent for this to be swept under the rug.

And for the record? I think there are plenty of Americans who see past the lame race card and are sick and tired of it.

1 Like

The FEC will NOT do a thing about it just watch . What about Hillary what have they done with her so far ?

Well, AOC doesn’t have a nest egg of hundreds of FBI files plus whatever she got as SoS for leverage and she doesn’t know how to pretend to not be radical (as Hillary does).

There’s also the risk that, just as Bernie no longer feeling the need to pretend he’s not a Democrat, if she’s allowed to germinate others like her will be encouraged to sprout up. For her good or ill she’s the openly far Left loon out of the recently elected crop that is getting the most attention. She’s the face of lunacy.

And that puts her at risk.

We will see shortly , the nuttiest of libs are running the show now . Nancy lost control of the cuckoo nest !

Wait for it, there will be no investigation and this will be buried in the next week or so.

2 Likes

You are certainly right about that. I just caught Hannity, (which I can only stomach for a few minutes) but he was back to his old fear mongering self and was on fire by pointing out exactly what you just said!

It would appear going after the ■■■■ is objective number 1 these days !

As much as the democrats dislike the ■■■■■■ population of the world, why would any person with a ■■■■■■ background vote for a democrat. I’m completely baffled.

3 Likes

They are not the brightest bulbs !! The Muslims have taken over , that peaceful bunch we all heard about endlessly by the libs .