FBI thwarts 3 potential mass shootings

Sounds like there’s been success with the FBI director telling his field offices to scour the country for mass shooting plots. This definitely needs to be top priority.

1 Like

Perhaps they have prevented many more than this which I don’t doubt.

Perhaps it is time the public knows just how hard they work to keep the country safe.

1 Like

If they want to make a dent in mass shootings, they should start with the blacks in Chicago.

I don’t believe that’s the FBI. Anyway, they just made a dent, but they best be continuously diligent.

These were hardly mass shooting plots. Just a bunch of LARPers talking shit online. If this is the best the FBI can do, we are all fucked. Also - they didn’t stop any “potential” mass shootings. This isn’t the Minority Report.

One of them is an avowed white nationalist, and we’ve already had several mass shootings carried out by young men just like these arrested.

The majority of mass shootings that have taken place in 2019 were carried out by blacks. Keep shilling tho…

1 Like

Well that’s a lie…

Try again shill. The data doesn’t lie. This is also correlated on Wiki with news sources that corroborate each. Try again. We have a black mass shooting problem in the US.

Between July 16 and July 28th, 2019, There Were 36 Mass Shootings Across the United States: Blacks Were Suspects in 34 of Them

4 Likes

There have been over 250 mass shootings in 2019.

So far…one out of the 250 has been identified as a Trump supporter (allegedly).

Fact is over 98% are democrats and 90% are black former criminals who even with strict gun laws still obtained firearms

1 Like

There are literally --dozens-- of Black mass shootings that get ZERO national media coverage. Why?

2 Likes

How about dropping the snark and insults. Can you debate civilly? If not you can easily be ignored.

Here’s law enforcements definition of a mass shooting.

In the 1980s, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defined mass murderer as someone who “kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), typically in a single location”

Black people make up 13% of our population but are responsible for: 51% of the mass shootings in 2019; 52% of the homicides in America; 37% of the violent crimes; 40% of cop homicides; And 93% of black homicides…But please tell me again how white supremacy is the problem?

You don’t click links and look at the sources that people provide, do you? Each one of the shootings cited in his article is 4 or more. Each shooting on the wiki page is 4 or more. Keep up.

1 Like

Are these FBI fuckers getting bonuses now for this? I suppose they are getting promotions too.

As far as the bullshit in this article goes…

Saying “I would” seems a lot different than “I will.”

The FBI is a joke.

2 Likes

Ok let me get this straight, you are saying that gun violence in America is far worse than the media is covering? What is your real point then, that you support gun control and you’re pissed that a phone call from Wayne LaPier caused the president to run away from his pledges of two weeks ago to pursue red flag laws and universal background checks?

Around blacks, never relax.

1 Like

Um no, I don’t believe so. Had you heard that somewhere?

In most of those incidents there’s no deaths. I provided the FBI’s definition of mass MURDER.

So…are the people who get shot but don’t die not victims of a shooting?