FBI investigated how Trump's actions seemed to benefit Russia

Decent theory but seems overly complicated…

The easiest path is just s that Trump isn’t truthful, and hasn’t been his whole life. With that he surrounds himself with liars and boom here we are.

It is unfortunate because if you take some of his ideas and transfer them to, let’s say Ted Cruz, I think things would be much easier for the Republican Party.

Your reply ignores Strozk et al.

No I did that on purpose because no one in the FBI created liars in Trump and his campaign associates

Is that why top levels FBI been shitcan for lying etc?

We expect politicians to lie…even Trump.

My question to you did you expect the same from CoJ and FBI?

2 Likes

Ok, as long as you understand both sides are lying.

That’s not why you did it.

The notion that anyone in intelligence was seriously worried about Trump collusion with Russia is what’s unbelievable. They couldn’t have cared less about troll farms planting stuff in Facebook, no sane person could have worried about that. The volume of noise from Hillary’s stooges was 100x louder than anything Russia could have mustered, and Putin didn’t have Hillary’s dream team of consultants crafting propaganda based on their knowledge of American voters.

They wanted a fall guy for Wikileaks releasing Hillary’s deleted emails, they must have assumed that Russian hackers had gotten them.

FBI has liars as well no doubt about it. But them lying doesn’t excuse Trumps or his campaign associates.

Why did I do it? I personally don’t think Strzok affair and animist against Trump made Trump a liar. Trump can stand on his own merits. If I see that someone from the FBI planted, falsified, removes key evidence that would otherwise make Trump and his associates, innocent, then I will be all in on condemning the FBI.

However like I said above… I am for law and order and I support law enforcement. The President doesn’t change my resolve in that support.

Wow, somebody sure wants to be blind about the other side’s culpability and behavior in this.

I am not bound to a party… just truth. If Trump goes to jail… oh well. If Hilary goes… then oh well. I just don’t care about either of them personally. I care about the rule of law.

And Trump wasn’t excuses for FBI to lie either now was it? Nor allow themselves to be used in manner they were.

Now why do you suppose they did?

By clumsiness, I mean putting Sessions in as Atty Gen, the way he fired Comey and let Mueller get appointed, not knowing how deep the conspiracy went and not finding out who did the dirty work with FISA warrants on day 1 and immediately firing them. There’s still a bunch of dirty dealers in the FBI, DOJ, CIA and NSA. Anyone who touched those dirty FISA warrants should have been fired and investigated on day 1 or soon thereafter.

Yeah I hear what you’re saying, his lack of “Knowledge” of goverment inner workings. But also having that knowledge could lead to abuse.

It’s why I have to laugh at libs. On one hand they make him out to be bumbling idiot but next minute this grand master mind.

But who knows. Still interesting theory thou…one that I agree on several fronts.

A key part of the propaganda world the libs occupy is forgetting what was said yesterday and not caring about inconsistencies. Today, he’s a bumbling idiot. Tomorrow, he’s an evil genius. Both can be said with earnest vehemence and conviction if you’re a lib. The only thing that matters is having a braying herd to repeat it without question.

3 Likes

They did the same thing with GWB. So stupid he couldn’t string two words together yet he managed these gloriously intricate plots.

They haven’t changed their playbook in years.

3 Likes

The clincher for me was on the night of the election when several ranking members of the Russian parliament were shown breathing a huge sigh of relief the minute Trump was announced the winner. Seems strange that they would do that if they were orchestrating the whole thing, doesn’t it? But then when Hillary was practically calling for us to go to war with Russia over Syria all through the debates, I can’t fathom in the least why they would have been remotely worried about her winning. :roll_eyes:

Anyone who thinks Russia can orchestrate an election in this country is insane. You think that they’ve got people who know US elections better than all of the geniuses that Hillary had? Hillary spent a billion dollars on propaganda.

The problem the geniuses had was selling rotten merchandise. Hillary is a human rasp.

2 Likes

Updated information. Of particular interest:

"FBI senior leadership could not accept Comey was fired for cause and the president had the constitutional authority to terminate Comey."

— U.S. Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-uncovered-secret-fbi-probe-of-trump-after-comey-firing-during-house-questioning

They didn’t “debate” it. They were given their marching orders to find evidence to support that narrative. By any means necessary.