Eureka Women’s March Canceled for a Ridiculous Reason

The press release stated:

“Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community. Instead of pushing forward with crucial voices absent, the organizing team will take time for more outreach. Our goal is that planning will continue and we will be successful in creating an event that will build power and community engagement through connection between women that seek to improve the lives of all in our community.”

The group plans on celebrating International Women’s Day in March.

What if too many white women show up?

We knew the national organization is anti-Semitic, but this chapter’s anti-white thing is new. America has lost its way and the nuts are ruining the country.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/insane-eureka-womens-march-canceled-for-a-ridiculous-reason/

3 Likes

These groups have been aggressively anti-white for the past few years and it has been becoming more and more mainstream.

Although when some of us “nazis” bring this up we get lectured about how race doesn’t matter. Clearly it does and there is a war on whites. It needs to stop. White people all across the US need to stand up to this blatant and unchecked racism.

2 Likes

As long as they canceled it…

1 Like

Imagine if you invited everyone to a party and too many black people said they were coming and you told the media ‘too many black people are coming to my party so I’m canceling the party’.

3 Likes

LMAO - “woman” isn’t defined by skin color.

The message that they are REALLY sending is, “white lives don’t matter”

3 Likes

To possess white skin is to be marked as undesirable in the modern West. And we’re supposed to just take this?

1 Like

…but…but…it is “racist” for a white person to complain of prejudice from non-whites.

Whites do not have the right to complain.

index

You could never make this movie today. People forgot how to laugh at themselves and no longer have a sense of humor.

4 Likes

The have to come up with some public excuse after all the supporters dropped out due to Muslim backing

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

1 Like

fcfbfd4e450ff9b082582a13f0c14fe8

4 Likes

Wait until they start protesting movies like that being offered.

“X number of people have withdrawn their subscription to NetFlix in protest of offering Y movie as it is deemed racist”

1 Like

People have no sense of humor anymore. :anguished:

bq-5c24d3d295501

6 Likes

Plenty of people still have a sense of humor and don’t care about the PC Police. What one finds funny versus offensive is another matter. That is why “you” (at least for now) have the freedom to change the channel so to speak when offended. :wink:

Thank you to @AlexC for posting what normally gets me called a Nazi.

Somehow - wanting to live in a white neighborhood and send my kids to schools that are predominantly white makes me a racist.

10 years ago that was called good decision making.

1 Like

flock-together-aesop-124794714

It’s only natural to want to be amongst your own kind.

2 Likes

https://www.bustle.com/articles/120684-7-things-feminists-of-color-want-white-feminists-to-know

As black feminists and “mujeristas” tend to have different goals than whites who make up the majority of feminists, I see no problem with outreach to these minority feminists.

Even without this link, how many nonwhite faces can be found in a picture of the DC Women’s March? Or in a “pro choice” or “more safe vaccinations” rally? Relatively few.

It does, however, seem silly to cancel a rally because those interested don’t fit that description. And if the sponsoring organization has an anti Semitic POV, it’s disturbing much of anyone expressed interest. Weren’t many of the ‘60’s Feminists ■■■■ ex. Steinem, Friedkin?

Culture? Or race?

1 Like

That’s not funny! :rofl:

Two cannibals were eating a boiled clown. One says to the other, “He tastes kinda funny, don’t he?”

Thank God for liberals! I laugh at their silly asses every day!

1 Like