England-Another Brutal Murder

Mohammed Choudhry, of Rochdale in Greater Manchester, has been jailed for life today at Manchester Crown Court for stabbing his wife Saima Riaz, 75 times at their home.
He also attempted to chop her head off. All she was doing was having an affair!

Isn’t diversity a blast !

Isn’t it nice to have so called honor killings.!!!

Now he gets to spend the rest of his life in prison getting pampered and fed while the law-abiding taxpayers of the UK get to pay for it all.

We need to Make Prison Hard Again.

3 Likes

Prison should be about rehabilitation however in case like this just hang the guy

We need to drive these animals out of every non-Muslim country before they become Muslim countries.

Import the third world, become the third world.

Prison should be such a dire consequence people will do anything to avoid it.

These people that believe we should empty the prisons should be placed there for 90 days, each in a cell with Mr. Bend Over and see how long it takes for them to charge their minds.

Well, that’s the last time she’ll screw around on him for sure!

Damn!

It really is as straightforward as that.

Too late - radical Islam is on a roll. We could have nipped it in the bud at the time of the Syrian war, but we didn’t.

How exactly? Be specific.

I’m not discussing with you, remember? :roll_eyes:

Got it, you have no actual answer. Thanks for clearing that up.

Don’t mention it - just remember it??

I thought for a moment you might actually have something worthy to contribute. My mistake.

Jesus effing christ you just won’t let go will you!!

FFS ‘75 times’? These ethnics have got a blood lust, there’s no doubt about it.

Just giving you a chance to share some of that great wisdom and superior understanding of the Middle East you purport to have.

My mistake.