Elizabeth Warren in deeper trouble

It seems you are having a hard time following.

Asians are still a minority. Even less than black people.

I was comparing minorities to white people. Why would I compare minorities to Asians… who are also a minority. I am refuting the claim that somehow minorities have advantages over white people in the workplace.

Sheeeeiiiiiiit! You’re a blowhard dimwit. No Fortune 50 company would hire you for a management position!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When are you going to offer anything of substance? I have yet to see anything come from you except for unconfirmed conspiracies.

Stay in your lane. You aren’t ready to mess with the big boys.

Until it is charged, tried and results in a conviction, it is nothing more than an allegation.

1 Like

If it isn’t reported there’s no record of a murder.

Your desperation is showing.

Bullshit. Pure bullshit.

1 Like

Care to elaborate? Mr. Know-it-all

In what way was I unclear? You claiming to be in management in a Fortune 50 company is pure bullshit. There’s not a company in this country with more than three employees that hard up for help much less any of the top 50.

2 Likes

You see little from me because I’m actively trying to refrain from discussing issues with idiots. Your claim to be in upper management is just too ludicrous to ignore.

2 Likes

She couldn’t manage a grocery list much less one of the top 50 companies in the country.

1 Like

English please? You are challenging the fact that I work for a fortune 50 company? Based on what exactly?

Or are you jealous? Which is it?

You claimed to be in upper management for a fortune 50 company and you lack the intellect to even make a decent secretary.

Nobody is dumb enough to buy this BS from you.

1 Like

Did I read this correctly?
Pragmatic is claiming he is an executive for a fortune 50 company? Im assuming some type of CIO/CFO/COO

Well you can choose to believe it or not… I am not about to confirm to you my employment. Would you like to discuss something in the OP?

Absolutely. I am a Sr. Manager for the largest media company in the world. I work in information technology.

You obviously know nothing about large corporations. They have thousands of managers at varying levels. Not sure why it would be far fetched that I could be one of them. But carry on. My employment isn’t the point of this thread.

I am far below that level. I have 4 layers of leadership above me before the CEO. I work for a fortune 50 company. Over 200,000 employees. I will never be in the C suite at my company, nor do I aspire to be.

oh upper management not executive, I don’t know where I read or thought Executive.

Upper management, okay
so salary and bonuses ?

I know they would not be dumb enough to put someone as ignorant as yourself in a management position. If they were, they wouldn’t even be in the top 5,000 companies much less the top 50.

1 Like

I’m glad I grew up in a world before the douchebags decided that funny and put near everything else (good grammar, math, for some even the Gospel) was all racist.

I feel sorry for children who will never know a world not polluted to the gills by the filth of political correctness, by the incoherent screeching of social justice warriors and the mad howls of amoral anarchists living the Cultural Marxist dream.

… at least till Christ returns for the remnant that will resist the depravity at the end of this age.

1 Like

Yep and modest RSU’s. I enjoy my work but it’s hard being a cost center for such a large company. Always under scrutiny. Constantly having to defend my budget.