Educate a Liberal 🤔

George Carlin was not espousing anything as much as he was pointing out the reality that “rights” are as real as your ability to defend them…

How would morals evolve. Can you offer a step by step process where that is feasible?

It’s always personal insults too you whenever you can’t formulate a cogent response to an argument that your losing! Thanks for reminding everyone here who you really are!

You actually take a paid comedian’s word over a true and living God? Now that is hilarious.

Quite obviously, just in America alone you can compare the moral values of the Puritan era with the “moral values” of today.

Explain, if you are able. Stating something does not make it true.

What do you mean, “take his word”?

Carlin was pointing out the obvious.

The rights that you think originate with your flavor of deity are moot if you lack the might to defend them.

Well then, what makes any of your statements true. Your faith…

Obvious to those who take his word as truth. So, you really can’t understand the irony here?

What I have stated are the standards of a living and omniscient God. You… you have George Carlin. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s nothing more than YOUR belief. That’s nice.

George Carlin was merely pointing out reality.

It’s reality because YOU believe in him, but not God. That is rich!

I agree with him, there’s a difference. But this isn’t about Carlin, it’s about so called rights which are as good as your ability to defend them. That’s the rich fact.

Of course we need to defend our rights from tyranny. But from where are those rights derived is the question we are discussing. You seem to be claiming that George Carlin enumerates those rights.

Educate a liberal; pretty tall order if you ask me.

1 Like

And if you can you have them, and if you can’t…you don’t. :man_shrugging:

That’s rich having insulted my reading comprehension…:roll_eyes:

That’s doesn’t make sense. If you don’t defend your life, you don’t have life?

Absolutely if someone wishes to take it from you. If so called “human rights” were given to all men by god, then they could not be taken away, assuming the omnipotence attributed to him. The reality is that a goodly amount, perhaps a majority, of humans do not have any.

1 Like

Your life can be taken away, don’t you have a right to that? You really do not see the irony in your argument, do you?
Let’s try it this way; everyone has God-given rights. Some are just not able to exercise those rights because of tyranny. They still HAVE the right to speak freely, they are just punished by some tyrant if they do.
Then there is the question you have not answered about how any morals evolved, from where by what mechanism? Apes do not have morals.