Donald Trump is a Child Rapist

Now that billionaire child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is back in the news, it seems like a good time to take a closer look at allegations that Donald Trump raped a 13-year-old girl at Epstein’s Manhattan home in 1994.

“Jane Doe” alleges Donald Trump sexually assaulted her on four separate occasions, culminating in a rape when she was just 13 at Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion. Her evidence? Three sworn declarations – from her, a friend she confided in at the time, AND one of Epstein’s recruiters.

This case was filed in New York federal court in 2016. You can read her pleading here:

download.pdf (869.7 KB)

The case was NOT dismissed. Jane withdrew her complaint on November 4, 2016, saying she was “afraid to show her face” due to “numerous threats” against her.

Jane came to New York in June 1994 “in the hope of starting a modeling career.” She soon met “Tiffany,” who offered to bring her to parties where she could meet folks in the business - hosted by Epstein.

Jane claims Trump had “sexual contact" with her at four parties she attended that summer. She understood both Trump and Epstein "knew that [she] was 13 years old.” The fourth time, she says “Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me.”

Jane claims a 12-year-old named Maria was forced to be involved in the third encounter. She never saw Maria again after that. Following the rape, Jane says Trump threatened to hurt her and her family if she ever told anyone. He suggested he could make her “disappear like Maria.”

Jane is not the only witness offered in this filing. A woman using the pseudonym “Joan Doe” attests that she is willing to testify that Jane told her about the sexual encounters with Trump and Epstein “in the 1994-95 school year.”

Pedo Don is controlled by the ■■■■ with this very blackmail.

There is no evidence to support this against Trump. Don’t be such an opporunist. I want the kids to blow off the Epstein thing but don’t get your wires crossed on who the guilty one is here.

2 Likes

OK… I’m not saying that the thread owner here is like this but…

This is the kind of OP that victims of pedophilia would make… victims who now harbor a desire to inflict their own sick body and mind upon a child’s sexuality. Their own attacker years ago inseminated them with this perversion. Now it is a Jungian projection of their own, the thing such posters hate the most is now part of their inner but hidden psyche, crying out for animation, for activation, for release into our real world. And whenever they find a suitable hook, often someone not even guilty but simply accused or having some superficial stereotypical attribute that the victim associates with the darkness of their inner shadow, they project all their disgusting inner psyche upon that otherwise innocent person. In this way, the dark and hidden psyche finds life.

I mean … come on… the OP is a male but from his avatar you can tell he dreams of a colorful penis in his mouth. The colorfulness indicating the youth of an underage boy. Again…I’m not saying that this person who started this thread is actually a pedophile. I’m just saying that the thread and the circumstances of this thread are… suggestive.

2 Likes

Video 1: Details about Epstein that match details in the Miami Herald.

Reports : being forced to give him massages, Epstein forcing penetration, his irritation at her protests, etc. Listen to her voice. Listen to her story.

Video 2: Here she recounts her first encounter with Trump when she was 13. Her description matches his known idiosyncrases and germophobia: He required her to touch him with a glove. “He seemed to take a liking to me because I was so young…he kind of liked things to be his first.”

Video 3: “Donald Trump specifically asked about me because I remind him of his daughter, and she said, ‘Well, she’s 13 as well.’” I know we avoid seriously discussing this because it is disturbing beyond comprehension. But we all know what Trump has said about Ivanka.

This. Adds. Up.

Does the OP realize that the 13 year old girl could not tell the difference between Trump and another man who looks like Trump?

You can watch her full recorded testimony at http://www.justiceforkatie.com

It is dated February 11, 2016. Based on all of the details we now know, her story is very credible. It is past time we confront this as a nation.

Isn’t that coincidental… a few days after Trump won the New Hampshire Primary.

:rofl: :rofl:

Ponder that with your Wang gang. Food for thought.

All he got was a hand job with a glove? It seems likely but then how was she able to escape her recruiter and then press charges on Epstein and Donald Trump specifically. Why was this not brought up during the elections when pedophiloa allegations were going on. I’m all ears, I never had a horse in this race but all child rapists must be stopped.

If Sarah Silverman says so, it must be another filthy joke

1 Like

I wasn’t replying to you.

Do you need me to define the word “seems” for you? Those with a competent command of the English language will understand that I was not making a statement of fact. I was simply observing that what has been offered is plausible.

I then followed on with a range of questions attempting to explore the holes in this story.

But go ahead, continue to make more assumptions.

1 Like

And I wasn’t’ replying to you, I was replying to the OP.

Oh okay. My mistake. Apologies.

@YangGang

Well there’s no evidence to support your claim but what the hell, run with it as fact.

In many ways this reminds me of the Michael Jackson story when it started to leak out and I ask myself again, “Where the hell were their parents?”.

If 12-16yo’s were being “used” at his mansion and Island where were the parents and how is it they were so free to come and go to both places unsupervised?

The deranged leftists don’t need evidence as long as they can make a decades old allegation stick in public opinion. :roll_eyes: In Justice Kavanaugh case it was a 35 year old allegation and this one is a 22 year allegation. There is no shame among liberals, none and all those Trump hatters and Hillary lovers better be more concerned at what this can uncover about the Clintons. :astonished:

1 Like

The Op claims to be a 2016 Trump voter too… . Funny they seem to have run out of histrionic claims they can’t support to criticize Trump so they are just recycling old allegations that never had an evidence behind the the first time around.

Yeah, and we can read testimony from Ford over Kavanaugh… doesn’t make it true or credible. Isn’t it just a bit odd that nothing for well over a decade and then it’s in the news … being preached by the same people that ignored rape charges against Bill Clinton for decades?

2 Likes

Just consider the source and remember Yang claims to have voted for Trump but became disillusioned because Trump wasn’t’ really a white nationalist and wouldn’t violate federal law to get the wall built and millions deported.

1 Like

Oh gee, a Jane Doe allegation against Trump… doesn’t this nonsense get old? Used to be “according to a source that spoke on the condition of anonymity “…

Bring some evidence … actual evidence like they brought against Epstein and I’ll want anyone arrested… as it is, looks like dirty politics… again.

2 Likes