Denmark to send convicted foreign criminals remote island

Denmark is set to send convicted foreign criminals to 17-acre remote island in move slammed by opposition parties

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6452347/Denmark-set-send-convicted-foreign-criminals-17-acre-remote-island.html

2 Likes

Here… Here… I second that motion !!

1 Like

I like it!

While not anti immigrant, I believe if immigrants cannot or will not abide by the laws of the nation that either accepted or, in the case of asylum, rejected them, they should be monitored while awaiting deportation.

2 Likes

The US should reopen Alcatraz for the same purpose.

2 Likes

While it might be fabled as being inescapable, we have islands that are far more remote than San Francisco Bay…besides it is far to close to the Sanctuary city of the world who would likely build a bridge…

Besides… we would get done for overcrowding… that place just ain’t big enough… If you put them all on that island, it would look from space like a giant hedgehog…

2 Likes

We need to build a Guatanamo bay on some outer Hebridean island and ship them there.

1 Like

Denmark? Really? I am surprised. Good for them.

This is similar to what the British did in Australia.

You’d need to remove all the sheep first though, you don’t want to turn the place into a Brothel, you can be providing the crims with even more benefits

3 Likes

Which island? We can ship them there from around the world and I’m sure they’ll take care of one another!

2 Likes

I thought it would have been easier to deport them back to their country of origin but hey ho fair play Denmark…

1 Like

Way to go!
I wonder if they have an ‘agreement’ with the UK…

1 Like

Your mangina of a PM in Canada wouldn’t allow you to do that

The EU won’t let countries deport foreign raping, murdering, paedophilic barbarians back to their country of origin, in case there are not enough welfare payments to support them in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed. It is against their Human Rights under the ECHR

1 Like

Nooo! Just ship them back to France where they came from.

Do you think this is the incinerator?

Stege-island

Uffe Elbaek needs his/her brains feeling.

3 Likes

Child rape is “part of our culture” says Islamic preacher in Denmark

https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

They could go a step further and bill the home country of the grunts but it’s a good start. I really wish the UK had some set in stone sensible measures, we tend to let them have bail and never set eyes on them again until they appear in a youtube video beheading someone.

3 Likes

I have said several times that is what we should do. Maybe several islands, each for a particular type of problem. No need to send swindlers to murderer island, for example. Still need security though. Some criminals have so much money they could hire a small navy to get them out.

1 Like

Why the island? A plane ride over the ocean would do just fine.

3 Likes

Bravo Denmark! I’m very impressed with this proposal, if things work out maybe other countries will follow suite? We can only hope so

1 Like

Perhaps we can send ours to Bikini Atoll.

1 Like