Democrats are Now Finally Acknowledging That Voter Fraud Exists!

Hmmm, I wonder what is at play that they as in the democrats that suddenly they are doing an about face on the issue of voter fraud. Is something more heavy that is about to be revealed at play here? Perhaps they are trying to get ahead of the issue to head it off the pass when the news is about to be revealed to the American public that Democrats stole the midterms? Of course this is just speculation on my part, however it does raise some uncanny suspicions as to why now this issue is becoming more persistent.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/16/kobach-democrats-finally-acknowledge-that-voter-fraud-exists/

1 Like

At one time there was outrage at the thought of fraud. Today they say it doesn’t matter as it’s not that much of a problem.

It’s just civil disobedience in their minds.

Not really an about face. Even when they were denying it they were throwing out “even if there is, it isn’t widespread enough to even change the results of a single election.”

Another point, if all legitimate votes aren’t being counted, how can we say there isn’t already fraud, nevermind illegitimate votes by illegals?

I mean the powers that be keep telling us “every vote counts” leading up to the election then we hear later they tossed out votes because (insert numerous reasons.)

They can finally acknowledge that it exists but they aren’t going to do anything to stop it. Could you imagine what the country would look like if we did put an end to this nonsense? It would be 90% red. I think a few of the cities would stay blue - but maybe not even entirely. The Democrats as a party would cease to exist overnight.

I agree with you Doc, Democrats are heading off trouble

List from the Heritage Foundation of voting fraud convictions

These aren’t times voter fraud allegedly occurred. These are actual “You are guilty” convictions.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

1 Like

Heading off trouble or being hypocrites as usual? Both parties don’t commit fraud to some extent? All should be prosecuted regardless of party if they’re caught tampering with our process.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Mexico, photo id and fingerprints as well as signatures are required to vote and have been for nearly 20 years.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20160923/politifact-mexico-requires-photo-id-to-vote

1 Like

I’ve likened this to the lookouts on the Titanic having a discussion where one insists that icebergs are only what you can see above the water and there’s nothing to be concerned about if you cannot see it.

3 Likes

Figures.
They don’t like brown people there.

Yep. Tip of the iceberg no doubt, just what they could prove out of what was done.

1 Like

Which was/is exactly true, as Trump’s own commission appointed to investigate voter fraud disbanded after finding nothing remotely significant.

Now what does exist and should be prevented going forward is all manner of election fraud, which both party’s are guilty of, and which occurs in a myriad of manners.

Then why do Democrats want so many illegals in this country and why are they so against voter ID laws?

Quite simple, exactly the people that republicans don’t want voting…

In 2006, the Brennan Center commissioned a survey that found that an estimated 21 million voting-age U.S. citizens didn’t have government-issued photo IDs. Of those 21 million, 15% of citizens who earned less than $35,000 a year, 18% age 65 or older, and 25% of African Americans didn’t have a current government-issued photo ID.

In fact, Reagan’s campaign advisor quite candidly let the cat right out of the bag when he declared the following…

Now many of our Christians have what I call the ‘goo-goo syndrome.’ Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don’t want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country, and they are not now. As a matter of fact our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down." —Paul Weyrich, 1980

Oh what an ignorant asshat you are Monte! Responding to a poster that hasn’t been on this site since January? Are you freaking serious? Can you be anymore lame?

In the Democratic America buying a beer needs ID and they enforce the border when it comes to importing suds.

VOTES! :joy:
…

1 Like