Democrats and Immigration Hypocrisy

Then again the report states that she has been living here for over 20 years with 7 kids. Think about how many more like her are doing the same thing as she is. A conservative estimate in what illegal immigrants are costing tax payers a year is 135 billion dollars, and this is merely one example. How about education and healthcare benefits as well. To think about it on this scale is pretty astounding when you consider the cost!

1 Like

That figure was based on 11 million illegal immigrants, but new research from Yale University put the number at 22.8 million, so the cost to the US tax payer is likely to be in the region of $280 bn annually

https://nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2018/01/19/yale-study-shows-23-million-illegal-immigrants/

1 Like

Yes! I forgot about this, but thanks for posting it! This is even more damning and staggering!

1 Like

Meh. We can afford it. We’ll just print up some more money. :wink:

1 Like

Dude that is not even funny! This is a very serious crisis! I can tell you one thing, I know my rights and that does not include funding my own demise!

I was being facetious. We don’t print our own money. Every time the government has more money printed it drives us further into debt.

1 Like

Yes true! The fracti0onal lending system is a farce, but man this is getting ridiculous in terms what this is costing us. Is it no wonder you have idiots like Cortex trying to put forth the idea of a taxation of 70% for people who earn over a certain amount?

3 Likes

Well when our money isn’t really worth anything anymore anyways, what difference does it make? I mean it’s all imaginary at this point. If the Federal Government started following the Constitution again and started minting coin (read real money) tomorrow, the paper dollar would still be worth what it is now. Nothing.

Screenshot_1

Perfect example of libtards eating their own. Sodom and Gomorrah do not approve. Why?
Cause she went to Syria and saw with her own eyes that Presedent Assad was not monster the MSM said he was. She’s probably the Dems best candidate but they don’t want anyone like that. They want someone evil like Hitlery.

How could se be their “best candidate” when she has basically zero name recognition or experience?

Once they claim amnesty they are no longer illegals and are eligible for the full round of freebies.

Im sure if anyone gets daily wire but there is a story that made smile and it confirms how hypocritical the Democrats are

here is an excerpt of the story

Self-described investigative journalist Laura Loomer brought a handful of illegal immigrants to the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Monday.

…The controversial journalist even went to check if the Pelosis had locked their front door, since, according to a sarcastic Loomer, “only bigots lock their doors. Come on, you can’t say everyone is welcome here and then lock your door,” said Loomer, upon finding the doors locked. “You’re killing us, Nancy! You’re killing us!”

Police officers were soon called to the property and asked for identification from the illegals and Loomer and company. “I was told IDs were racist,” Loomer repeatedly tells the officers. “I’m so confused.” The officers removed the illegals from Pelosi’s property and had them ticketed instead of being detained, per the House Speaker’s order.

Pelosi had the cops remove them, she didnt even offer them 20 dollars to buy some burgers or overpriced coffee at starphucks

2 Likes

Ok, that’s just plain funny.

4 Likes

Once they claim it, or once the government grants it?

Apparently they are given provisional asylum when they say I’m afraid to go home.

Permanent asylum is granted when they have their hearing, 2 years from now which they don’t show up for.

1 Like

Current wait time for a final approval hearing I think is closer to 5 years.

1 Like

They are given a preliminary hearing at the border to claim asylum. The judge set a potential threat and grants them temporary asylum with a future court date.

The left refuses more funding to hire more judges and hearings are set years in the future.

The democrats are also trying to limit the number of detention beds so that the “asylees” have to be dumped out on the street irrespective of whether the initial hearing determines they should be granted temporary amnesty or not.