Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE šŸ‡

Michael hasnā€™t been able to get any estrogen because of lockdown ! :laughing: :laughing:

Do they allow visitors at Gitmo ? :thinking:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thatā€™s exactly how I feel !! Spot on !!

Screenshot_2

1 Like

Busted!
2 Likes

Screenshot_3

2 Likes

Something bigger than New Years Eve fireworks.
(Shhh, donā€™t let liberals know. LOL)

(Shhh, donā€™t let liberals know. LOL)

1 Like

Thatā€™s a tricky oneā€¦ this lady has been vocal since Brexit on a range of topics and now covid. She hasnā€™t spoken to parents in months. The brainwashing is powerful and clearly there are a lot more susceptible to it than others.

5:30 to approx 7:00 mins in.

https://youtu.be/fedqIaYzXl4

1 Like

I get in a lot of trouble with the sheeple who constitute the majority (here in Japan) who believe hook line and sinker what the media tell them.

Covid is an excuse for deadly vaccines which will cull the ā€œuseless eatersā€ which the rich elites calls the rest of humanity.

Honestly, Iā€™m in a bind because I think 7 or 8 billion of us are too many for this planet, and yet I wonder who has the right to play God and to determine who is to live and who is to die.

There has been no lockdown here, and yet there is a lot doom and gloom in the air about the numbers of the infected.

BS! The more they test, the more there will be positive people (who are healthy and go about their daily business).

How the fuck are all the morons in UK ever gonna wake up

Iā€™m in the same camp and I have started to encourage everyone who is stupid enough to want the vaccine to just go ahead

2 Likes

This is a popular Russian TV program broadcast every evening and many people watch.

In this, they are talking about Apollo 20, a secret joint US and Soviet mission, which explored the dark side of the moon in the 1970s.

This is the Russian mainstream!
Imagine BBC or whatever American and Japanese mainstream broadcasting this kind of program.

At 2:30 and onward they discuss ā€œMonna Lisaā€ a butt naked female ET hibernating inside a giant space ship which apparently crash-landed on the moon. She was a pilot of the ship and somehow she was alive and had pulse after millions of years.

Oumuamua can also be a space ship whose crew died and wander about in space like the Flying Dutchman.
(According to the program)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wSVM1h0mYE

I just tell people who I donā€™t know to go forth. Canā€™t be bothered wasting breath on them. Luckily all of my immediate family for whom I am most concerned for, are ll aware and on board with itā€™s ā€œall bullshitā€. World population I donā€™t have direct concern for but obviously I do for my own country, I want to deport lots of people, there are lots that should be executed and that should get the numbers down. If Africa for example want to breed like rabbits, no problem but donā€™t cry to the rest of the world about the issues that brings and then we have to be firm enough to not offer the a way out.

1 Like

I just fell in love with Britgirl

1 Like

Just be concerned with your own immediate circle. Let the morons fall. I feel lucky that I havenā€™t got any immediate family conflict over this.

Do you remember a series back in the early 70ā€™s ā€œSecret Armyā€ ? That is how I think the way forward will be.

:+1: I listened to whole conversation, just two ordinary sane people having a good conversation. She has been a brave girl.

I just keep sending emails to lots of MPā€™s every week.asking questions that they canā€™t answer

I think the number that give a shit is tiny. There isnā€™t a single one of them that this bullshit has affected, full pay, expenses, favours etc etc.
The last two replies from my MP didnā€™t answer a single question I raised, I replied telling her to Foxtrot Oscar and stop insulting my intelligence with bullshit that she thinks is important. I also referred to her being a bought & paid for C**** just like all the rest ! I have been expecting a knock about obscene communications, I expect they are very busy.

1 Like

With me its my way of protesting and if enough ppl are saying the same thing they might actually listen