Interesting stuff as usual.

1 Like
1 Like

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

Screenshot_4

What’s the username? I’ll call them a shithead on the outside! :rofl:

2 Likes

Jeez - does anyone, like me, think they are living in a parallel universe atm, watching a sci-fi movie, waiting for the credits to start. Or is it all just a nightmare and we all gonna wake up soon?
I really really pray that Simon is the real deal but when he speaks, the phrase ‘‘You couldn’t make this shit up’’ comes to mind.
I discuss all this stuff with wifey and she thinks I’m just a conspiracy nut who has lost the plot - and sometimes I think she might be right
Like the Ronahoax - I am now really scared - not bc of the virus but bc of what seems to be the co-ordinated way the whole world has jumped on the vaccine bandwagon - Are they really gonna jab the whole fucking planet with DNA altering poisons? And most ppl are queuing up to get it FFS
The lunatics really are running the asylum now

I just hope that this applies to what is going on atm

2 Likes

Never heard of Brandy - will research her tom
Do we know cod yet?

Not official but likely spooks for pharma.

Screenshot_2

1 Like

You wouldn’t believe what other things Simon Parkes says.
I’ve been following him, and watching his videos for some yeas.
I had a skype talk with him, and I think he is more reliable than Alex Jones, who is instable in my opinion.

… until the outbreak of WW2
After that they became primarily extermination centres, any of the slave labour which was unable to work was taken off the books.

That is his opinion.
Whilst I am sure that WG believes the world to be over-populated, I do not believe that he would expose himself to a charge of genocide.

However I do believe that the WG is all about making money. If he could beat the likes of Astra-Zeneca et al to a vaccine then he would be in a position to extract $50 per person from the developed world. That is a lot of money for a smallish outlay, and from a business perspective it represents a return on investment of between 20-fold and 100-fold.

John McCain died of cancer. The tumour on his head was very apparent.

… of course it could have been a rogue vaccination.

:laughing: You may have already. I gave him a very prestige award yesterday. :grin:

1 Like

Not anymore - he has more money than he could spend in 1000 years
It’s abt control now and he has made no secret of wanting to reduce the population
I actually think he believes he is doing the world a favour(gods work) and we just need to take the vaccine.
Hitler thought he was a force for good too

Well that is exactly how they want the suspicious and cautious people to be viewed, you know that. Discredit, discredit oh and then more discredit !! But I do most definitely understand the frustrations.
There is only so much of this crap you can see without the blood boiling. A lot of it is good information but I reckon you can have an overload, you know who the bad guys are, take a break from it and think of practical forms of resistance that you can do, we all have a way to show defiance, some may be grand, some small but they all count. Go and talk to local resistance groups, there are people meeting all over the country now. It helps and you will feel less frustrated I guarantee. Good luck & most of all stay sane mate.

2 Likes

The most important, senses.

1 Like

Germans did their best to safeguard the inmates, Jooish or otherwise.
As the murderous Russian Red Army approached, the Germans tried to move the inmates westward by whatever means.

Anne Frank and her sister Margot were both in Auschwitz but they were transferred to Belgen-Belsen near Hanover for their safety but they died of some infectious disease there due to shortage of food and medication.

I wonder how many of the first ‘volunteers’ will still be alive for their second dose … ?

1 Like