Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE šŸ‡

As I have been taunting Dr.Mangleturd ā€¦ Rick-the-Toss has decided to join in.
RTB, the insidious little shit, is now on my total ignore and no messaging filter.

The private space he refers to as ā€œthe rabbit holeā€ is actually a PM thread started by him (or maybe me) more than a year ago. He was badgering me to plead on his behalf, but I canā€™t stand him, so absolutely I donā€™t want either of them back in TRH.

If anybody would like an ā€œinviteā€ into the PM thread so that they can satisfy their curiosity please request by answer to this post.

Meantime, here are the filtered posts from the PoS. I posted last year and have robustly refrained from any new posts, the rest is an exchange between RTB and Dr.Mangleturd.

1 Like

Oh, it is quite low I think, still in 2 figures :rofl:

ā€¦ which is why I buy my clothes in M&S
Their waist measurements are ā€˜adjusted for marketing purposesā€™.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone know what a sharpy is?

Screenshot_9

A permanent marker

1 Like

Biden Boasted Of Most Extensive ā€˜Voter Fraud Organizationā€™ In History

Lock him up!

Actually, somebody from Arizona was talking about a sharpy and I didnā€™t know what the heck it was.

Anyway, remember when George W Bush fought Al Gore in Florida? They were talking about ā€œchadsā€ and I didnā€™t know what the heck they were. LOL

This 2020 (fake) election stinks to high heaven.

The Trump team knew the Dems will do anything and everything to steal the election, but didnā€™t take enough precautions.

How on earth did you manage to deduce that from what I post on here.
Not sure what my BMI is but Iā€™m 6ā€™ 1ā€™ā€™ 11st

Yep the infamous hanging chads.
Now we got the invisible sharpies lol

1 Like

Donā€™t concede that easily. Trump isnā€™t. Everything will be legally challenged.
Remember, during the second debate Trump said it could take days, weeks even months to get to the honest results of the election.

Oh, I didnā€™t know that.
Still, couldnā€™t Republicans be stationed near/at voting booths and oversee the counting process all night?

Looking at posts by Dr Mengele on Humor, I must say hardly any of them are really funny.

1 Like

Vit D May Save You from Getting CV-19
By Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum.
11-04-20
Since I started taking 10,000 per day of Vitamin D Iā€™ve never had the sniffles. I was in the hospital with pneumonia and nothing helped. I used Vitamin D and got over it in a couple days. Have taken it, 10,000, per day ever since and I havenā€™t even had the sniffles in ten years. Good information. I get it from Solgar, its 10,000 in each gel. No bad stuff.
Article below from the AMA.

Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum, founder
Mission Possible World Health Intl
www.mpwhi.com

A study conducted at the University of Chicago and published this week in the Journal of the American Medical Association claims that vitamin D deficiency may have been factor in the infections of COVID-19 patients. In fact, patients that had a vitamin D deficiency or those whose deficiency were not treated were almost twice as likely to test positive for the coronavirus relative to those that had enough vitamin D. Why is this a major breakthrough? This means that those that are already vitamin D deficient, and this is a majority of the population by the way, may need only to take vitamin D supplements to boost their immune system to prevent from getting the coronavirus and successfully battle it if theyā€™ve already been infected.

Well itā€™s good that your school honour the requests of parents. Meanwhile my G/kids school is stuffed to the rafters with Luvies and my daughter will not take the chance any of those clowns wonā€™t make a mistake or more likely not even check because they think itā€™s mandatory !! I picked kids up couple weeks back and they almost had a melt down because I walked into the playground not wearing a mask. They shouted and said exempt people still have to wait at a different gate. If you point out that itā€™s not about being exempt itā€™s just about common sense and they have no right to infringe on my rights to ensure the safe passage out of the school of my G/kids they shut up and stand dumb because their pea brains havenā€™t been programmed for that response. :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s one thing to have junk back and forth but to make accusations of paedophilia is on another level. I think patriot would have to hand over their details if the law came knocking and I donā€™t think a VPN is enough to keep them at bay. People getting done over this type of thing everywhere now. Maybe tell Patriot itā€™s gone too far and if he doesnā€™t want the coppers involved he should give them the red card. I know none of that is as satisfying as watching them choke on their teeth but it will clear the air.

2 Likes

I just watch the first minute and I know the rest of the story.
Itā€™s a sad thing to live in a care home where you are not allowed to see your own family, and vice versa.

But arresting a family member who has taken the old person back home is quite another.

I can see through your computer. :laughing: I can see the tubbies too. Dr Mangleturd looks like a sumo wrestler and Ross the toss is a fat mess.

1 Like

Then how come there is so much covid in your southern states and in Italy and Spain? Plenty of sunshine.

Yes, vitamin D does help if you are low, but for many it isnā€™t vitamin D thatā€™s the problem; itā€™s the vitamin D receptors. They are in the gut and any imbalance there could cause a problem, such as eating junk foodā€¦ sounds familiar now! Also obesity hinders vitamin D absorption. So there is a multiple hit with being fat - fat cells have the Ace 2 receptors which allow the virus to enter. Fat cells explode causing inflammation and the body is so busy fighting that inflammation, there arenā€™t enough resources to fight a virus too.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the difference with state; you are treated as a burden. When dealing privately, the customer is always right. :wink: