Death of the Republican Party! 🐘

I agree totally .I voted for Trump twice but i can see he can NOT win ! The things he says and those childish rude remarks are what turn voters OFF . What is meant by the statement is because of his presidency there still are those diehard trumpy supporters who are unable to see his running will allow the republican party to be split and in order to take back the WH every vote will be needed every single vote .
We need to rally behind a candidate with a chance to WIN !!!

GO RON D 2024

1 Like

He had more votes in any incumbent president , second most votes of any one running for president ever
 but he can’t get votes? Lol what

If Trump wins the nomination we WILL lose the Presidency, House, and Senate next year. And the country not long after that.

Is there another option? You have to acknowledge all of you anti trumpers make no sense.

How much clearer can I be? I AM NOT ANTI TRUMP. I just don’t believe he can win again.

2 Likes

Ohhh cool story

The COC and Tom Donhue started with Mitch McConnell and the “15” Republicans (Big Club) by selling out to China and exploiting the loop holes in the previous NAFTA to enrich themselves. Lets not mention the insider trading as well. About the only thing Trump got right was hiring Lighthizer and Ross to rework the NAFTA trade agreement to remove the previous loopholes, but lost completely on the border issue. Obozo weaponized the DOJ, the FBI, and Foreign service through the State department to protect the Ukraine Money laundering operation along with the black sites where CIA operatives were camped. In other words its the Uniparty and Big Club that hoodwinked Trump!

1 Like

I would disagree with you on this point. The Republican party has been failing their voters long before Trump was even a thought. People like Thune, McConnell, McStain, Romney, Cornyn, Flake, Murkowski, Collins, Bur, Peter Meijer, Roy Blunt, Joni Ernst, Pat Toomey, Rob Portman, Thom Tillis, Lindsey Graham, Cantor, Boehner, Ryan, just to name a few past and present, but all traitors in my book when you vote against gun rights.

Trump is nothing but bread circuses and it will take wholesale changes to get the country back on track and the chances of that happening is pretty remote going into the future! Trump is not the savior despite the penguins on this site clamoring for his return.

1 Like

2 Likes

Trump’s emergence in 2015, and his clobbering of that large field of candidates, was something I needed some time to digest. I thought he was just another Ross Perot, certain to crater after his initial splash. Boy, was I wrong! Trump was a very loud repudiation, by the GOP voters, of the conventional politicians, exemplified by Jeb Bush. They were fed up with people like Jeb being shoved down their throats and the political machine that produces them.

Trump was more successful that I could imagine, and I was briefly optimistic that the corrupt machine could be defeated. That optimism got squashed, the machine is too pervasive at all levels, and Trump wasn’t prepared to fight it. He had no idea where to start, what to fight, and who he could trust. In reality, he couldn’t really trust anyone, and the fight is futile. On top of that, I suspect that Trump isn’t a guy many people want as their boss.

Let’s face it, the battle was won, but the war is lost. The enemy is us.

1 Like

You are correct on all accounts. Who can forget “fake news media” and “clap for me Jeb”?

I think it was you who said the swamp always win, and by what we just witnessed you are correct with that statement.

One thing that I will say however is that Trump served a purpose, that watershed moment that woke some people up to listening to the legacy news such as Fox and that has been a good thing.

Lets start with the hiring of Sessions for reforming the DOJ. That was an epic failure including the hiring of Wray and trusting McConnell in exchange for judicial appointments. Talk about a hoodwink.

Edit: BTW just to prove my point, this all you need to know about where Trump’s mindset is at.

Not a single dime!

Kari Lake won? Was I not paying attention on my vacation the last couple of weeks? I don’t pay attention mostly because it infuriates me, and life is too short to let events outside my control ruin my day.

Bannon struck me as a guy who is too smart to say something that stupid.

She definitely won but looking are your political IQ I’d say you don’t know much lol

I also think its pretty naive to think cheating doesn’t occur on a major scale. American people have become too apathetic to do anything about it, thank you consumerism. The fall of Athens happened the same way and we should be cheering it on!

2 Likes
1 Like

^^^ This!!! I couldn’t agree more with him.

1 Like

Its where we are at today. Adversarial and tribal politics is a lose lose situation that serves no one.

1 Like

Did McConnell get the Harry Reid treatment?

Very few people will know what this picture means.

FtTnv_PWYAI8eBa