Death of the Republican Party! 🐘

I can see that point more poignant than ever. Korean War, Vietnam, The Shaw of Iran (Operation Ajax) Chile and Pinnochet, Noriega and Panama, Grenada, Desert Storm, Operation Iraqi freedom, Afghanistan, and now Ukraine. Of course I am probably leaving some out, the point is the US has been in a perpetual state of war for over 200 years and one can’t call themselves a just nation when they are interfering with other sovereign countries selling the world death and destruction and regime change.

The law of cause and effect catches up eventually. Now we are a country much divided (intentionally) and collapsing from within. What is ironic about the latter, is that Rome was very much the same and suffered the same fate by the same trajectory until the Visigoths, The Huns and Vandals came in and burnt everything to the ground. It probably won’t happen the same way, as I see States seceding first between red and blue along economic interests to forego the federal government.

I don’t know if you remembered in the movie “Easy Rider” a scene towards the end after Peter Fonda’s and Dennis Hopper’s characters were coming down from their acid trip and Fonda’s character tells his friend “we blown it.” They knew a long time ago that we would reach this point in time, to a country self imploding on itself.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I agree with a lot of things she says, but she’s just a mouth that serves no good purpose for the party. I’m not even sure if I agree with me…lol. The whole party is a joke at this point.

1 Like

I think at this point, Gaetz is the only one that is actually speaking the truth and calling out the swamp! MTG is endorsing McCarthy and that is crossing my red line. She lost my support.

1 Like
2 Likes

This is a battle and I am seeing on Twitter this McCarthy person is not liked by many. Will he eventually succeed?

I don’t know. I hope not! But McCarthy is acting as if he won!

I don’t expect you to understand this but the Speaker usually has his own special office and seeing he did not win, it seems pretty presumptuous on McCarthy’s part to already move into a office reserved for the speaker. Talk about getting egg on your face, McCarthy is embarrassed.

This is what I am talking about, Matt Gaetz almost seems like a legit statesmen.

Leadership?

1 Like
1 Like

RINO’S took over there is NO unity , GOP votes with the demoRATS on all issues of importance .
Never before have we seen such treachery !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes
1 Like

McCarthy fails for a 4th time on a vote! Hilarious!