Death of the Republican Party! 🐘

1 Like

Can’t say it better myself!

Never forget that this is what Republican Leadership was doing Instead of winning the Senate for Republicans in 2022.

Ukraine was more important than Nevada or Arizona

1 Like

1 Like

Hypocrite!

EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of RNC Spending Since 2017 Shows Millions Were Spent on Private Jets, Limousines, Luxury Retreats, Broadway Shows, and More

Back in 2010, RNC Chair Michael Steele was heavily criticized and eventually lost his position because donors were angry about what they believed was luxurious spending on private jets, floral arrangements, chauffeur services, and member meetings in expensive tropical locales. Donors were used to frugality from the RNC under the George W. Bush administration, when “Karl Rove would bitch if there were flowers on the tables” and staff holiday parties were catered by Chick-fil-A.

Despite Joe Biden’s economy and three straight cycles of election losses, the RNC’s big-spending days are back with a vengeance.

Perhaps because of these losses both RNC donors and committee members are intensely interested in the committee’s finances, particularly the spending. Late last week, RedState was provided a report dated October 7, 2022 that examined RNC’s 2021-22 spending. It calculated more than $500,000 in private jet expenses, $64,000 at clothing retailers, and $321,000 in floral arrangements.

Now we know!

Disgusting RINO!

Ever notice that as people get scratched from that list, it never seems to shrink. That’s because the list of people with principles and the courage of their convictions is very short.

You’re kidding yourself every time you use the epithet “Rino.” You pretend that there’s a mythical republican consensus on conservative principles, and this handful of people are RINO’s. The sad fact is that there are few who have any courage or convictions. Most are just strivers who are either swallowed by the swamp or aspire to be there. Now the swamp has won, they won with a mannequin and recorded talking points. Finito. Next time they’ll win with Kamala and just cackle at how they can win with less than nothing.

I thought for a microsecond that they might let Desantis win, just to give a false impression that there actually is an opposition. Then I realized, they don’t even need to do that any more. Not enough people care.

1 Like

Nope! I have no illusions anymore. While I still believe there are a few good people, they certainly are the minority in a sea of self indulging buffoons whose interests are only of their own. One thing about me and everything I have witnessed in the few years is that my views are malleable and not for a second would I hold on to being a loyalist like some we know.

Maybe, then again there have been recent detractors calling DeSantis another swamp establishment GOP’er due to his questionable financial backers. He’s been a great governor for Florida but as a Presidential candidate I am at the point that if the swamp doesn’t get addressed it really won’t matter much who is elected and I think I agree with you in terms about not caring anymore because History sometimes rhymes as we seen with Rome, another empire known as 'America" is its inevitable collapse, the effort of caring would be wasted on something that we can’t stop anyway. So I would also imagine you are considerably older than me and looking at things from a different view such not being around when the fall actually happens. So it is what it is and you already got your lottery ticket before I did! The only thing left is just simply living your life and not worrying anymore about what is going to happen.

More to your point of people to and fro on the list shows the moral decay of a country lost after JFK’s assassination.

I figure the odds at 50:50 whether things fall apart before I die, I can’t predict the future well enough. It’s not looking good to me. You can trace the fall back to the end of any notion of limited government, but I think that the last nail in our coffin was the fall of the USSR. During the cold war, we had a great example of what would happen if we went down the wrong road. When that was gone, we began choosing the wrong road with regularity. The GOP became just as flaky as the Democrats.

The “swamp” is the name we give to the result of a government that has grown to be too large to be constrained or corrected. It will only recede when the pyramid scheme has no base any more, when things get so bad that the beast can’t be fed any more. That beast will eat itself but also us.

2 Likes

Hey smiley how long have you been a registered democrat?

Are you saying that America always needed an adversary to stay united? Their sledge hammer approach with its form of imperialism lost its standing after Desert Storm.

Yeah unfortunately I think you are right. In my mind America is lost! It may limp along for another 10 years but that is being optimistic by most standards. One thing to note when the bare lie is able to shine through to the masses there is no going back to what charade the Deep state was always selling, now that the cat is out of the bag, another collapsing empire is inevitable! GOP attend the same social country club as do the Democrats, and they are not hiding it anymore. Sham elections give rise to the autocrat state which is being ushered in as China is the model they strive for now.

That seems to be the mindset of our entire foreign policy establishment. Instead of dissolving NATO, they expanded it. We’ve had more and more contrived adversaries. Combine that with the advances that have been made in manipulating the masses and government becoming too big to control. There’s lots of things that have us going to a bad place and I can’t see it turning around.