Creepy Joe Biden at it AGAIN ! CNN and MSNBC ignore reports

Happy Texan.
Hey. Happy happy happy.

Joe fifty shades of CREEPY !!!
Yo , Joe Iā€™m up HERE !!!

image YO , Joe easy on my boys !!!

1 Like

The View and Whoopi Goldberg and leftist defended creepy Joe saying that Biden a ā€œhands-on kind of guy.ā€ No shit Whoopi , now off to Canada !
image image image image

2 Likes

It is ALL creepy! :nauseated_face:ā€¦

1 Like

And they doubled down on it, stating they hope he doesnā€™t change.

Well, ā€œladiesā€ā€¦hereā€™s a tip: stop sending mixed messages.

What was that they said about Trump? He ā€œcouldā€ commit murder in the middle of NY City and his base would still love him?

Something similar could be said about Bidenā€™s creepy behavior except there is evidence to show it and his base defends him anyway. Nothing hypothetical about it.

1 Like

If Biden does enter the race, Trump will likely give him that nicknameā€¦Creepy Joe.

1 Like

1 Like

Joe Biden needs a restraining order. Keep this creeper away from childrenā€¦

bq-5c8835fad93cb

Good griefā€¦ I hadnā€™t even seen that.

I think if I were at an event that Joe Biden were to be attending I would coach every single member of my family, including role playing, on how to deflect his advances.

God help me if anyone tried to touch my child that way.

SAY IT WITH ME (leftists)

BELIEVE ALL WOMENā€¦
BELIEVE ALL WOMENā€¦
BELIEVE ALL WOMENā€¦
BELIEVE ALL WOMENā€¦
BELIEVE ALL WOMENā€¦

2 Likes

One swift kick to the groinā€¦on live national TVā€¦should do the trick.

A second women has popped up , can you say Brett M. Kavanaugh !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And he wears it well !!!

Creepy Uncle Joeā€¦

They were all over the Kavanaugh allegations however they seem to ignore the Biden proof popping up on a regular basis.

You didnā€™t even need accusers, he pervs out all over national television on the regular.

1 Like

Female secret service agents are upset at the fact creepy Joe exposes his NUDE body knowing they will see him , who the fuck does that ?

ā€œBiden likes to swim nude both at his Vice Presidentā€™s residence in Washington and also at his home in Wilmington which he goes back to several times a week ā€¦ and this offends female Secret Service agents,ā€

1 Like

Let the in fighting begin ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Biden is a filthy pol who has been a heartbeat away from being POTUS and he thinks itā€™s his rightful turn to sit on throne after 8 years of obediently deep- inhaling Obolaā€™s and Michaelā€™s farts while they ridiculed him and slapped him on the back of his head.

2 Likes