Covid vaccines, yes or no?

Yep, you can sure understand why black peoples aren’t trusting of the CDC….:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Trust me, it isn’t just black people that don’t trust the CDC.

1 Like

No one besides mindless shills trust the CDC or the vaccine.

2 Likes

The anti-COVID vaccine movement is not wrong about one thing: There are people in this world who have the right to believe that vaccinations are poisonous, that they cause illnesses and that they create a kind of living death. And those who do believe this, even though some vaccines have saved countless lives, should have the right to do so.

1 Like

COVID vaccines are racist. COVID vaccines are sexist. COVID vaccines are fascist. They’re also evil. Or racist. Or sexist. Or fascist. Or all of those.

2 Likes

Why don’t you trust the Trump vaccine……:thinking:

Really now, that damn trump and his OWS….:rage:

Ok, it’s just been a long point of curiosity that the most likely antagonists of the Trump vaccine are Trumpers….

Johnson & Johnson: ‘Kids Shouldn’t Get A F*cking Covid Vaccine;’ There Are “Unknown Repercussions” | Video (worldstarhiphop.com)

The J&J isn’t even an mRNA vaccine….

Again it’s a real oddity that Trumpers are the most antagonistic about the Trump vaccines……

It is an mRNA shot. It just uses the adenovirus as a vector to deliver the mRNA. Stop spreading vaccine disinformation.

That’s right, instead of, INSTEAD OF, using mRNA, J&J uses a disabled adenovirus to deliver its instructions……

mRNA is essentially a little piece of code that the vaccine delivers to your cells. The code serves as an instruction manual for your immune system, teaching it to recognize the virus that causes COVID-19 and attack it, should it encounter the real thing.

Instead of using mRNA, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a disabled adenovirus to deliver the instructions.

On April 12, 1955 the government announced the first vaccine to protect kids against polio. Within days, labs had made thousands of lots of the vaccine. Batches made by one company, Cutter Labs, accidentally contained live polio virus and it caused an outbreak.

More than 200,000 children got the polio vaccine, but within days the government had to abandon the program.
“Forty thousand kids got polio. Some had low levels, a couple hundred were left with paralysis, and about 10 died,” said Dr. Howard Markel, a pediatrician.

In 1976, a swine flu outbreak hit New Jersey, which incited fears of a new pandemic, so President Gerald Ford announced that the federal government would vaccinate all Americans. Congress approved $137 million for producing a vaccine for this purpose before flu season started. Unfortunately, hundreds of people developed Guillain-Barré syndrome (which causes nerve damage and paralysis) after receiving this vaccine, making many people fear it. The Ford family tried to alleviate fears by televising getting their flu shots, but ultimately the swine flu vaccination program was cancelled.

Still fucking hilarious how antagonistic Trumpers are of the trump vaccines………:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The biggest antagonist seems to be you and you pissy hate filled attitude.

Why do you care, if the vaccines work, yo should b good and cheering when anyone dies that is un vaccinated except there are more hospitalizations from vaccinated people today.

I have come to think that Republicans want their constituents to be sick, depressed, and angry, with their lives taken over by chaos and loss. Only thus will the electorate be sufficiently vulnerable to the GOP politics of hatred, fear, and grievance.

2 Likes

My body my choice ….

1 Like

What a crock of s**t. I’m a Republican and I chose get vaccinated. Notice I said “chose”.

This post right here - FACTS!

1 Like

Really? I suppose you can back that up?