Cortez, the Village Idiot- Update

What was she complaining about? Not receiving four Pinocchios? :wink:

4 Likes

Like I always say, small government conservatives will absolutely win in the end, the only question is, will it happen before or after our economic collapse.

2 Likes

Wa Po was being nice to her as she deserved 10 pinocchio’s.

1 Like

:thinking: Do they go that high? It is my understanding that it only goes up to four.

No only to four but the level of her lies deserves a one time special award.

Voting for people like AOC or Bernie is how Left wingers say “Hey, y’all watch me do this!”

The cancer that FDR injected into the nation’s bones has already metasized. It isn’t a question of if but when.

In the past I’ve stated my belief that when the Petrodollar starts to crumble the rest will go quickly. As it is the Petrodollar is arguably the only reason we can convince people to continue buying our debt. Even now I would say that the ChiComs, one of the big buyers the past, have been seeming to be trying to draw down their exposure. They and others have to continue to buy new bonds because to stop would threaten what they’re holding. But if they can slowly shift the oncoming bubble to others they reduce their exposure to risk on the downside. In the meantime they, at least until Trump but certainly would have continued under Clinton (old corruption buddies with the ChiComs), were bleeding us dry, are still stealing every tech they can, and been buying up what resources they could with their Federal Reserve funny money while its still good.

1 Like

And can you imagine the limberger cheese that mustache could hide?

1 Like

You actually have that right to do and it is OK. What is not OK is when someone like Bloomberg hires ten bodyguards and then preaches the need to go after our guns ultimately making them a hypocrite!

4 Likes

You have every right to hire a bodyguard. No question. That wasn’t my point. My point was the use of tax payer dollars to fund those things. National Security, Constitutional spending. Funding a body guard to protect ONLY ME… not Constitutional.

1 Like

I go to a Thai place. They have a hotness scale of 1-6. I get a 12… just because it’s not on the scale doesn’t mean the lying piece of crap can’t attain that rating. :rofl:

Alexandria Casio-Keyboard was a bartender before being elected to Congress. Why would anyone think that she has the ability to determine the future of a country? Her green reform plan sounds like something cooked up by a bunch of stoned teenagers, which makes sense, since she sounds like a 16 year old when she talks (she should get an award for being the first Congress critter to use the phrase “tippy tippy top” in an interview).

This is the problem with American voters, they see something shiny and say “oooh, purty!” and start worshipping it, not realizing that it’s just some pretty paper with nothing inside.

2 Likes

Bartenders can be very wise people.

1 Like

You know she is an idiot when she starts a fight with her own!

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2019/01/25/ocasio-cortez-war-wapo-fact-checker/

3 Likes

The paint isn’t even dry on her Congressional office nameplate.

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt…until now. She is not fast on her feet at all.

:lying_face:

1 Like

What a thread full of hypocrisy :joy:.

AOC is a much better looking and marginally smarter version of Trump.

She is the exception

2 Likes

“Marginally” smarter than Trump?
She’s marginally functional. She belongs in a mental institution.

4 Likes

Do you know what your elected officials in Washington DC were doing today?!?

Neither did they…

3 Likes

That’s true and she’s not one of them. She’s not in the category of gentleman bartender with the towel over the shoulder and who could recite sports and history facts as part of a normal conversation. She’s the type of bartender who lets her titties hang out for tips. There’s a big difference.

2 Likes