Cortez, the Village Idiot- Update

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Listen to their words, not mine. The black community is not as stupid as the Democrats believe them to be

1 Like

Here is some more for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmCSsACwaoo

2 Likes

Awee! Its OK when the left does it to conservatives but when a conservative disparages a leftist dumber than rocks commie all of a sudden you somehow found you have the moral high ground! Oh FFS! Give me a break! Maybe you’d prefer smelling your own farts in a telephone booth instead? By all means then just go! Nobody here will miss you! WAAA WAAA WAAA! Go cry to your mama!

2 Likes

Show once instance of that happening.

When over 90% of black vote for one party… there is no exodus.

:rofl::rofl: It has to start somewhere, and this seems to be it. The black community is better and more capable than the Democrat’s will allow it to be

3 Likes

B.S.

Healthcare isn’t mentioned in the constitution and it’s the lefts interpretation.

4 Likes

The thing is, if she really was low-IQ stupid she wouldn’t have the wherewithal to engage in Stupidity that threatened more than herself and those immediately around her. It takes high-IQ Stupid, proper Stupid that threatens many more people than just the “hey, y’all watch me do this!” stupid ever will, to be truly profoundly and ideologically STUPID.

A low IQ-stupid goon may parrot Left wing idiocy but it takes more than squawking reflexively to get a lot of parrots to squawk together, never mind get a lot of decent or high-IQ proper Stupid people to support you.

More telling, because the Left will often bring up notions like the Framers didn’t know, it that FOOD, SHELTER and CLOTHING are not mentioned in the Constitution as being any of the federal government’s responsibility. A person can live without healthcare longer than without clothing or shelter and they can live without clothing or shelter a LOT longer than without food. Can anyone say that the Framers (who knew that doctors and medicine existed, btw) were unaware of these?

A fundamental right to something doesn’t mean you should expect folks to provide you with anything but it does mean if you’ve the means you should be able to procure them and if you don’t have the means you can ask others to voluntarily help you … because choosing to (or not to) help others out of their own time or means is also a fundamental right.

But compulsion, being generous with your vote at the expense of others and class Warfare to go with it … well, that’s the progressive way.

3 Likes

Most EVERYONE is more capable than the Left needs them to be to keep them on their various plantations where they must have the Left or they fear they’ll fall through some cracks.

3 Likes

If healthcare is a right, is water a right? Without water we die quickly.

Is food a right? Without food it’s a slower death.

Is housing a right? Without heat in the wintertime, popsicle.

Clothing, same thing.

Is healthcare a right because no one wants to pay for it??? If government didn’t mandate the 170 free things in the ACA, would insurance be cheaper? You bet.

Is free choice a right? Doesn’t that conflict with mandated single payer healthcare as a right?

4 Likes

bq-5c49c3c041c94

4 Likes

Here another psycho idiot also from NY

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Chapter 2 is, sadly, “So Let’s Try Again!”

Not long ago one of these far Left loonies over at the other board had the temerity to say that just because some who called themselves “nationalists” were very bad that the whole concept must be given the heave ho entirely … but of course he wouldn’t entertain a similar thought about the bloody mess that his own ideological bent has been, I didn’t expect that level of ideological fair play.

2 Likes

The DNC is dominated at the top by those who give every indication of having depraved minds. Against them the quislings of the RNC seem respectable.

1 Like

I knew a woman from Poland about 20+ years ago and she said she use to be a hard core communist. When Communism fell the country was bankrupt and people were starving. Her husband then told her to take her official communist party book and eat it!

2 Likes

Bye…

1 Like

Reality Check: Occasional-Cortex is going to be overcome by establishment shills and foreign powers and fuck everything up. Shes 28 and began a fringe movement with no real support. She won’t achieve shit.

1 Like

bq-5c49ba0fa564f

6 Likes

Counterpoint: the DNC is now a collection of fringe movements loosely held together as mutually beneficial tall grass in which they can all hide. AOC is different from them mainly because she doesn’t think she, or they, should hide it anymore.

I’m betting a lot of them will come to agree in the next two years.