Cortez, the Village Idiot- Update

A couple more- “in short order, the currency becomes worthless” and “Those at the top become answerable only to themselves”

1 Like

Healthcare is not a human right!

1 Like

What about them? Did they forget how to problem solve so they look to government to solve this problem?

1 Like

We’re talkin’ about libs here, so I was not sure.

(Not sure why their mouths are all like that. :man_shrugging: )

1 Like

There is no delegated power given the federal to worry itself about individual welfare. All the federal nanny state programs are inherently unlawful. Every last one.

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-laughing-Associated-Press-200x150
alexandria-ocasio-cortez-paul-krugman-right-wing-media-twitter-social-media-fox-news !Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Al-Gore-640x480

What do all the pictures have in common?

She has a giant mouth.

1 Like

Well, the world is ending in like 12 years anyway so just suffer through it. :joy:

:roll_eyes:

AOC is a freakin’ idjit.

1 Like

A giant mouth and a pea brain is always a good combination.

3 Likes

Is her mouth Al Gore’s or Bill Clinton’s cock holster?

1 Like

It might swing the other way- who knows?

1 Like

Maybe so. Seems like by now we’d have seen a photo of her with a boyfriend.

This and one with her arm around Bernie Sanders for a photo-op are the only two I’ve seen that way.

Can’t see arms in this one, but I can imagine this being one of her honeypots.

Maybe this one is her “husband”.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Alexandria+Ocasio-Cortez+Husband&FORM=RESTAB

1 Like

I’ve seen her identified as her husband.
I’m not surprised. The left wouldn’t be as infatuated as they are with anyone who is normal.

1 Like

Proof positive the human brain rarely matters until after 30.

Note the giant teeth.

Kind of goes with the oversized mouth.

Is the right to keep and bear arms a basic right?

Have you never read the bill of rights? Of course it’s a basic right in america.

It’s not a ‘natural’ right in my opinion. But certainly, in the USA it’s a basic right.

I won’t be participating in this thread - and perhaps at this board - any longer. I’m not going to participate in a discussion that asks if a young woman’s mouth is a cock holster and speculate and disparage her sexuality simply because people disagree with her politics. So don’t think I’m being rude if I don’t get back to you.

I’m poor. Where’s my government bought gun and ammo?

1 Like

What good did that do you?

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

They aren’t. Not for Trump anyway.