Coronavirus: Iran frees 85,000 prisoners to combat spread of infection

Maybe he is getting close to coronation. LOL

1 Like

It’s all about the impending collapse of the US dollar.

You read it here first,

If China wanted to attack the US and the dollar, the virus certainly backfired on China.

Thank you, I’m not a conspiracy nut, but as trustworthy as the Communist Chinese government is, anything is possible. In alot of ways, there is more to world events than what is publicized.

1 Like

Surely they “expect” this shit to hit the fan.
How did they know in October 2019?
Simple. It’s them who were doing that shit.

Note the following passage.

In recent years, the world has seen a growing number of epidemic events, amounting to approximately 200 events annually. These events are increasing, and they are disruptive to health, economies, and society. Managing these events already strains global capacity, even absent a pandemic threat. Experts agree that it is only a matter of time before one of these epidemics becomes global—a pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences. A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions.

Johns Hopkins, Bill and Melinda Gates?

No thanks.

It ain’t over 'til the fat lady sings??

Indeed so. a lot more, and I’m not sure if it’s by accident or design: I mean, does the entire world get shut down every time there’s a flu outbreak . . . which is every fucking year? lol

And it backfired more on the enemy of Iran.
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1432