🔴 Corey Lewandowski Testifies Before The House Judiciary Committee

If you get a live feed source I hear Horowitz is testifying today at 2

I think that is before some other committee. Nadler doesn’t want Horowitz. His testimony would be harmful to several Demwits.

On Edit:
It is before the Senate Judiciary Committee. Republicans control that committee. It won’t be a circus like the Nadler clowns put on yesterday.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ig-report-senate/2018/06/18/id/866733/

Oh ok. I think I read that wrong then.

This right here is why liberals should never ever be in charge or in power. Read this and know it. Liberals want to hurt anyone that won’t play ball and tell them what they want to hear. They want to bankrubt them, they want to jail them. And when they are through with them and the person breaks and says what the liberals want them to . . . the hold it up as the undeniable truth.

How in the hell can congress take his law license? How can he be arrested “on the spot” for lying to congress (that needs to be refered to DOJ for investigation doesn’t it?? Or did I miss congress getting the power to arrest on criminal charges??) Why do you want to bankrupt a man? What has he done that qualifies to be put on the terrorist watch list? I’m sure that there are a hell of a lot of liberal’s in congress that would qualify for that list if Lewandawski is put on it.

3 Likes

It may be on C-SPAN 3 as their schedule for 1:00 PM on through the evening shows Key Capital Hill Hearings. I can’t imagine the Horowitz hearing being anything but front burner.

The assholes of the hearing were Nadler and all the Demwits seated to his right.

V750Rider is spot on with this assessment of liberal tactics.

That’s exactly what the evil bastards working under Mueller did to General Flynn and Carter Page.

Liberals today are similar to Nazis and the Gestapo of the 1940s.

• Midnight raids to arrest a man who posed no threat.
  • Hiring unethical lawyers to harass and investigate political opponents.
  • Praising, supporting and defending corrupt, criminal politicians leading the liberal movement.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

2 Likes

Jenifer Rubin has a piece in the Washington Post
that sums up Berke’s accomplishments as proving the grounds for impeachment articles:

Article I: Trump used a private intermediary to instruct Sessions to stop investigating Trump and Trump’s campaign.

Article II: Trump repeatedly instructed witnesses not to cooperate with Congress’s investigation of potential impeachable acts without any legal basis.

And Muellers words should be brought up often before every committee:

when Mueller completed his report, he said his investigation was “not impeded in any way” and that there were “no barriers that were put forward by the White House.”

piss poor oabstruction if you ask me when the guy doing the investigation says he was not impeded in any way and no barriers were put up.

3 Likes

The looks on democrats faces tells the entire story!

Is it really a surprise???

There is a price to be paid for elections, this is one of the finest examples of why people should think about voting a bit, do a little research, yet they listen to the talking heads.