🔴 Corey Lewandowski Testifies Before The House Judiciary Committee

Computers for Dummies will teach them how to open TWO WINDOWS.

I am currently watching the hearing on TV and on the left side of my computer screen…as I type this.

There’s a slight delay on the computer, but that’s expected of live feeds.

My%202%20cents

1 Like

Notice how your thread got totally derailed? :roll_eyes:

Lewandowski showed these buffoons what total asses they are. Pretty funny.

In every crowd there are many assholes!

He showed the American public (the viewers) exactly that,

All the Dems on the committee are gleefully thinking they won. Dementia is contagious among them.

1 Like

Dementia? My God, it is nothing more than a kangaroo court.

Did you see how a staff member gets 30 minutes to question but an elected official gets five? The rules were just changed last week.

Where in the HELL are the Republicans to put a stop to this kind of crap?

The Demwits have the majority in the House. Therefore they control all of the House committees.

Nadler is an arrogant, incompetent asshole. I’m hoping he is challenged and defeated in 2020.

3 Likes

If you missed the hearing, you can watch it in full. Click the link in the OP to get access to FULL EVENT.

In New York? Ha! His voting base are just as stupid!

Why bother? The Democrats literally got owned on live television today. It was so bad MSNBC and CNN stopped airing it.

2 Likes

Swallowwell got trolled! All too funny to watch!

I guess no one watched the end of the hearing. The House Judiciary Committee allowed its staff counsel, a white-collar criminal defense attorney named Barry Berke who is apparently on leave from his law firm, to question Lewandowski for 30 minutes.

It was substantively and optically beautiful. He obtained more damaging admissions from Lewandowski than I’ve seen members of Congress extract in all of the Trumpworld hearings I’ve watched. He also made Lewandowski look desperate and weak. By the end of the questioning, Lewandowski was trying to score points by making fun of Berke for having been in Phi Beta Kappa and gone to law school at Harvard.

This should be the exclusive mode of questioning in all impeachment-adjacent hearings going forward. Some Democratic members–like Jerry Nadler–know how to ask good questions at these events. Most don’t. Most Trumpworld figures, especially clowns like Lewandowski, will get mauled in a cross-examination by an experienced attorney.

2 Likes

Dude you smoking some really good shit and only goes to show you know nothing about being a lawyer! I watched the same testimony and the lawyer was a epic failure who was on a fishing expedition that came up empty! Nice job on exposing your ignorance yet once again! :rofl:

As your avatar depicts, keep playing the fiddle because the stupidity is strong with you!

1 Like

I’ve paid zero attention to all this Lewandowski nonsense today because the guy’s a nobody and we have bigger problems. But I went and watched the portion you mentioned (C-SPAN link, segment starts at about 4:38:00).

And you are exactly right. This is how all of this should be done. Sure, give the members a few minutes each so they can have their special TV moment. But save the bulk of the time for a sharp, experienced attorney like Berke (and is that Norm Eisen behind him?) who will hammer down on each witness in a clear, substantive, and non-combative way.

I like Nadler and several of the other committee members (Lee, Cicilline, Jeffries). But this format is the only way forward if we go down the impeachment route.

1 Like

Corey Lewandowski backed himself into a corner at the end of his performance. Lewandowski certainly shares Kavanaugh’s personality when under oath. His claim of White House executive privilege fell apart when the hired consultant began citing Lewandowski’s book. Anecdotes published in his book don’t have any right to executive privilege. Just saying!

You guys are hilarious! Trying desperately to find a sliver of hope to pin something that you think will stick! Don’t be surprised when you are disappointed again!

Laughing at you!:rofl::rofl:

This is Nadler at his best and it’s freaking hilarious!

Oh man! You can’t make this stuff up!

1 Like

The Democrats are the party of stupidity! This is great comedy!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Clearly Lewandowski is toying with them like a cat toys with a mouse! Awesome!

Shelia Jackson can’t handle the truth! :rofl::rofl:

Oh it gets better! This from CNN!

1 Like

They were flummoxed cause Corey KNEW that was not in the report as they were presenting it.

:do_not_litter:

No idea how to handle this administration?

More like no idea how to handle truth and liberty.

:zap:

1 Like

I know! I am still laughing at this spectacle of a disaster clown show where the wheels of their car has just fallen off!:rofl::rofl:

Anybody who takes these clowns seriously has got to be high on something!

Nadler: “He’s filibustering me!” :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I hear that it was so embarrassing to the left that CNN and MSNBC broke off covering it live. They will likely select snippets where the Demwits appeared to have the upper hand and make a montage of them for replay during the rest of the week.

It’s really hard to hide a circus! :laughing:

3 Likes