Connecticut lawmakers campaign in Washington to disarm law-abiding citizens

I bet the neighbors were crapping their pants over that one. No doubt they went to bed every night with a cast iron frying pan or fireplace poker under their pillow every night :rofl:

The Liberal Elites live in their protected enclaves away from the inner city war zones.Their snobbish attitudes causes them to look down on others and believe they know what is right for the underlings.
These two idiots along with the Liberal elites should live 6 months in the worst possible inner city neighborhoods along with their spoiled bratty children.
They will soon know why law abiding people need to have guns for self defense. The drug gangs work with virtual impunity and thumb their noses at everyone .Maybe they will see they’re targeting the wrong people.

Well yeah, but that’s the point. You have no inalienable rights.

Look LMO, I’ve never called you ignorant and you’ll show the same respect or you can go on ignore with the others that lack the ability to debate civily.

Your circular argument is getting boring again.

Ignorant definition is - destitute of knowledge or education; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified

Everyone is ignorant of many things. Don’t get your panties in a wad.

I made myself clear…

Of course they are, as not everybody agrees on your interpretation.

Oh yes it can, OF COURSE IT CAN.

You are entitled to your own opinion but not to your own facts.
Government can not take away that which it did not give.

It is a FACT that anybody can take anything away from you whether they gave it to you or not.

False. They can take your life, your property or your liberty but no one can take away that which was given by God.

That’s your opinion, but doesn’t make it so. Btw, I thought you believed those things WERE given you by god.

Even as for your freedom and pleasure, nothing ever lasts forever because everybody wants to rule the world…

It is not my opinion but a fact. Governments do not bestow rights. They do award privileges. That is likely where you are getting mixed up.

God does not care about our property, or our Earthly life or liberty.

Sorry, but the existence of god is absolutely no fact.

Nor does any government when they get ready to relieve you of either.

Prove there is no God then.

1 Like

We agree on this point.

The burden of proof is on the one that insists something does exist. You’re the one always pointing to science, surely you understand the discipline and it’s rules…

The burden of proof is Creation. Science supports Creation model for the universe. It is your burden to disprove His existence since you are making the claim.