Congressman Invokes Civil War!

Quote that is very profound!

“guns are only involved in the last phase of a civil war."

I would imagine that Adam Schiff doesn’t think his body could be dragged through the streets much like ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi, or that Nancy Pelosi’s and Paul Ryan’s house can’t be burnt to the ground should it get to that! Just a thought of the price paid for being a traitor and sending the country on a road paved to hell!

Loui G’s speech should be a foreboding for us all!

2 Likes

There’s no way they back down now. They just can’t. They’re in too deep and dirty as hell. You look at their personal net worth after years of making a decent, but comparatively modest, salary as a hill rat and it just.defies.logic. Trump is the guy to expose them, and they know it. You can feel their fear. No way they risk exposing the game they’ve been running for years with plays this pathetic and obvious… unless they’re desperate! They’ll pick up the pieces later but for now… they’re all in.

5 Likes

Gohmert also complained that there were “armed guards outside of the sensitive, compartmented information facility, the SCIF,” where depositions from witnesses testifying as part of the inquiry took place.

Never in the history of this country have we had such gross unfairness that one party would put armed guards with guns to prevent the duly authorized people from being able to hear the witnesses and see them for themselves,” he continued.

Wow. Just … wow.

This should greatly concern every American citizen regardless of political affiliation.

2 Likes

The party of violence. What’s Goober going on about. Is he afraid Trump will be convicted in the senate. :rofl:

1 Like

Where do you come up with this stuff? Do you expect the American people just to get stepped on by a bunch of sniveling elites and nameless bureaucrats?

Every action has a reaction.

1 Like

No ones nameless. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Goober also said “the vote didn’t do so much” So whys he threatening civil war?

He isn’t threatening anything. He’s demonstrating how you buttmad Democrats are pushing the common man over the edge with your bullshit.

4 Likes

Jesus Christ what a fuckin joke of a party.

2 Likes

The truism that liberalism is a mental disorder manifests itself in various puzzling ways.

• One never knows what to expect of it next.
  • One should never expect ethics or morals to stand in its way.
  • One should never expect it to change for the better.

Liberalism has a way or becoming more radical with each generation of proponents. The current leaders will always try to outdo their predecessors. It will eventually morph into mob mentality, physical violence, bloodshed and armed conflict.

3 Likes

So much for the Dems supporting DUE PROCESS unless it affects them, then they cry how its unfair!!
Montes Minions hold the majority in the House and can vote to impeach the President and have the Swnste hold the trial,where they will establish certain rules . If it goes to the Senate, alot of Dems should start cleaning out their desks because they won’t be back.
McConnell will make sure to take as much time possible to drag it out and Monte will be on the Capitol steps protesting.

Again, you guys simultaneously bitch about the impeachment and insist it plays good for Trump. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The two are not mutually exclusive.

2 Likes

That’s an advanced concept for a mouth breathing partisan leftist. You might have to break it down for him. All he understands is blind partisanship.

2 Likes

He has me on ignore. Too much heat in the kitchen :laughing:

1 Like

Mc Connell will give trump a fair trial.

We are in a civil war and it’ll get worse.

I think that Pres. Trump will be re-elected, but the shit will really hit the fan in 2024. The civil war will be akin to The Troubles in Northern Ireland, with assassinations, kidnappings, sabotage, etc. Around 2032, there will be a new form of government of the US or an outright breakup of the US.

2 Likes

Some people are incapable of civil discourse and digress into personal insult and name calling. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hey Monte I just want you to know that I am trying to change and not resort to such anymore! But I am free to point out to you when you are off the rails with your TDS.

1 Like

I like the idea of rounding up Liberals and shipping them out on trains back to California to clean up the mess they created!

1 Like