Complaint About Trump Has been declassified and Released to The Public***BREAKING NEWS***

Oh I am well aware of this as being a fact. I just wrote a OP yesterday about how Pelosi changed the House rules so to remove Republicans from having any enforceable measures when articles of impeachment are drawn up and introduced to the vote!

Here:

I know you’re aware, Monte however is utterly clueless.

1 Like

Now that’s a good one, and Pelosi Margaret Thatcher presumably.

Wrong, as it will be mostly meaningless without support from Republicans in the senate to put the teeth of conviction into it…:man_shrugging:

Nope you are wrong! Talking out of your rectum again Monte Crusty?

That’s not what the IG said…
Nor the DNI

Maguire: “Yes, I think the whistleblower did the right thing. I think he followed the law every step of the way.”

You are free to provide the actual proof with exact quotes to prove you are right! Otherwise you just talking out your ass as usual!

Perhaps I misspoke- If Trump is impeached (unsuccessfully), the reaction will be volcanic. If Trump is tossed out (very doubtful) Pence will run and very likely succeed as hatred outside of prog bubble land will be, as I said- volcanic.

Well that’s pure BS, it’s clear the WB had no firsthand knowledge of the call or much of anything else and the DNI was clear about that as well as the complaint.

What’s an unsuccessful impeachment?

I’m pretty sure that Trump opponents will gladly accept Pence over him, so it doesn’t really matter.:man_shrugging:

A congressional vote for impeachment, and failure at trial in the Senate- like Cigar Willie.

An impeachment is an impeachment. The congress voting on impeachment and lacking the votes would be an unsuccessful impeachment. Don’t conflate impeachment with conviction and removal.