Pelosi’s House Rule Changes are Key Part of “Articles of Impeachment”, Being Drafted Over Next Two Weekks

This is a pretty stunning read for those of us who advocate for a fair process when it comes to our elected officials operating in the scope and frame of our Federal institutions . According to the subverted rule changes orchestrated by Nancy Pelosi and the 116th Congress back in 2018, it’s by design to limit Republican minority a voice and take away any enforceable rights it would have before the rules were changed. This impeachment charade has been in the works for quite some time, and its design is intended for maximum optics ahead of the 2020 elections, with Schiff focused on the corruption narrative while Nadler will focus on the obstruction angle. The end results will be articles of impeachment being voted while maximising for full TV viewer effect when Pelosi announces to the world that a trial will then be presided over by Chief Justice Roberts to impeach Trump!

Just as the article states in the end, I cannot imagine that there isn’t a major counter punch already planned should the Democrats decide to go through this charade! Kangaroo courts so be it!

Quote:

Now…. having said all that, perhaps… just perhaps…. Bill Barr is well aware of the Machiavellian scheme constructed and executed by Nancy Pelosi.

Perhaps, just perhaps, that is why the IG Horowitz report has been delayed…. As in, hold it back until Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and Cummings fire their impeachment cannons.

Maybe…

It seems awful Trusty plan-like for me; but it’s possible.

Perhaps the ultimate counter to protect and defend the office of the presidency from this pre-planned, Lawfare assisted, impeachment effort… is to wait until the Democrats are going to launch their tactical impeachment nukes,… and then fire for effect with the declassification documents etc.!

Hey, I’m trying to provide an optimistic ending here.

Cue up the music!

Linked article

This is war! I’ve waited all my life for this, to destroy all liberals until there is nothing left of them to recognise and I am finally going to get my shot! Democrats love death by a thousand cuts and thus this farcical spectacle is no exception! Happy Hunting folks!