Columbia University Student Declared "RACIST" For Loving White People

He didn’t go fishing, it’s from the OP.

“White people are the best people that ever happened to the world!” yells the student, identified [by the Columbia University Spectator as sophomore Julian von Abele.

“We are so amazing! I love myself, and I love my people! F— yeah white people!” the student yelled early Sunday morning.

No, but it makes you black. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well that was my point. I did not understand why the elimination of race would be “best thing to happen to humanity in the last 5,000 -10,000 years”

All it took was modern progressivism and its political correctness to take people from King’s Dream (judged by character rather than race) to blindly accepting the same view of race that informed the Klan (that the color of your skin says something vital about who you are, can be and should be).

Agreed. And does character come from race or culture?

Really, neither. Yes, culture can have a huge effect, your immediate family and friends even more, but in bad environments full of bad influences you’ll still get good eggs and in good environments full of good influences you’ll get rotten to the core twerps.

Yes, but exceptions do not disprove the rule.

Exceptions are not always rare. In fact I wasn’t really describing exceptions so much as people who resist or go another way from what’s going on around them, for good or bad.

The very definition of exception.

That’s easy. It is a well known fact that people of the same race never make war against others of the same race.

Yeah. I used the same sarcasm.
I dont think race … or religion… is the cause of war. They are sometimes used as a divider of people. But if different races and different religious did not exist, we would use…the way people comb their hair, or butter their bread, or smell, or talk or …

The use of small differences in behavior are fundamental to how we gauge people. It is not surprising … given that we are made in His image.

“Separate those who lap the water with their tongues like a dog from those who kneel down to drink .”
Judges 7:5

The instructions to Gideon for choosing his soldiers.

It wouldn’t change the nature of cause of wars but it will certainly remove one of the biggest reasons for internal conflicts and allow nations to be far more cohesive.

Take a look at the nations around the world that are 95% single race like the Nordic Countries, Japan, and S. Korea. Far fewer internal squabbles because race simply isn’t a major factor in any of them.

Those would be rare exceptions. We are all a product of our environment and most will choose to “go with the flow”.