Colin Powell endorses Biden

It’s a good day…

Of course as with any republican that tells the truth about Trump, he’ll be roasted and dismissed as a RINO…:rofl:

This is nothing new. Powell supported Clinton in 2016.

3 Likes

Millions died as a result.
Good job. Thanks.

1 Like

I guess he wants to establish a track record of nominating losers for the White House.

And Obozo in 2012. Next!

1 Like

As I said in the op, nobody is going to comment on what Powell said about Trump in his endorsement comments, he’s indefensible. As I said, Powell will be demonized. He’s not going to be the last republican to do so.

Yeah, I can’t wait for Mitt Romney and Bill Kristol to weigh in. Biden might even get the coveted Bush brothers endorsement.

That’ll rake in about four votes.

I think he wants to set a track record, distancing himself from the pos acting president who’s bombing in the polls due to his racist response to the Floyd murder and his idiocy during Covid.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Romney declines to say who he’ll back for president

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/senate/501773-romney-declines-to-sa-%20who-he-will-back-for-president%3Famp

1 Like

Maybe the pompous ass will cast another write-in vote for his wife.

Trump faces more defections by Republicans as Colin Powell also bolts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theprint.in/world/trump-faces-more-defections-by-republicans-as-colin-powell-also-bolts/437633/%3Famp

On the usual suspects list there’s Sens. Mitt Romney, Susan Collins, Ben Sasse and Lisa Murkowski (although Murkowski avoided saying much about the protests specifically, she did say she is “struggling” with whether to vote for Trump in 2020). But some current and former members of the president’s inner circle have also criticized him. Most notably, former Secretary of Defense James Mattis, who resigned in protest in December 2018, issued a scathing rebuke of Trump’s actions on Wednesday night, writing, “We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution.” (He also said, “The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values — our values as people and our values as a nation.”) Current Secretary of Defense Mark Esper has also objected to using active-duty troops to respond to mostly peaceful protests.

Way to go Colon. Malcolm X would call him a house n_____.

1 Like

Screlknshot_2

4 Likes

CP deserves a place in history …
Streams of refugees across Europe due in part to this man.

If he lived in Europe he would now be totally underground (… in hiding).

Monty you guys labeled Colin a "UNCLE TOM " , now he is your best bud ? PLEASE . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Along with all the US politicians that pushed for and voted for US intervention in the ME, which was nearly ALL of them…

No sane person in the United States will endorse Donald Trump for president. He is a racist and a divider who only works to enrich himself and his friends. He has no interest in uniting Americans and addressing the systemic issues that our country currently faces…many of which he has caused in recent years.

1 Like

Oh STFU! Again posting more fake bullshit without an ounce of facts to back anything you assert as being true! Another Monte 2.0!

Yep, Jefferson Davis toppled (again) just last night…

1 Like