Colin Powell endorses Biden

In that case he should be fine. I don’t know any sane people in the United States.

2 Likes

Sanity diagnosed by David in the Mao suit. The insane asylums would get a lot of new business if Chairman David ever got half a chance.

Your boy, Obubba is the DIVIDER IN CHIEF. He was when he faked being our President. He still is today as he heads up his OFA idiots and tries to undermine our government.

Obama caused more divisiveness between blacks and blacks, blacks and police, blacks and whites…than any other President in our history.

Trump has done more to bring people together than Obama has. That’s because the Kenyan Muslim doesn’t want to bring people together. He and his ilk thrive on turmoil and racial hatred.

His goddamned prophet, the pedophile, goat fucker, Muhammad inspires him to spread discord, fear and hatred.

To liberals, being “devisive” means not appeasing their pathologies. “Uniting” is accepting their conceits and surrendering to their whims.

If these shills had any brains, they’d try to sow discord by praising Trump for his empathy and uniting spirit. Alas, they lack brains.

I’ve only been pointing out for years now that the European refugee problem is a direct result of US/NATO interference in the ME. It’s always dismissed. Glad to see one person here acknowledging it.

1 Like

That is only slightly accurate, there was collusion between the UK and US governments to manufacture reasons to invade Iraq. On its own that is not necessarily bad … by which I mean the invasion, not the ‘manufacturing’.

The French refused to join-in and so did some other European countries, so NATO is stretching it a bit.

So the god-awful bad bits … manufacturing reasons and feeding it to the public propaganda machine, the actual invasion during which the entire Iraqi social infrastructure was dismantled, then the invaders simply vacated leaving the vacuum into which Da’esh and other miscreants blossomed.

A while back I saw a clip on YouTube in which George D Bush, when questioned about the Iraqi invasion and 9/11, remarked “9/11 had nothing to do with it”.

Ok, another nice acknowledgement about the effort between the US and UK conspiring together over Iraq. Of course the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, I knew that and opposed the invasion in real time…

France did oppose that involvement in the ME, but they were all on board in A-Stan and Libya and elsewhere. Few European countries have failed to interfere in ME affairs that have resulted in record global refugees. Seems quite fitting to me that they would be afflicted by the very problem that they all helped to create.

Not that I think much of Powell, but he did counsel against taking ownership of that hellhole, if I remember correctly. He said “you break it you buy it” and heroes Cheney and Rumsfeld ran him out of town.

We ended up buying a burning sack of shit, great job Cheney Rumsfeld and Bush.

1 Like

There was a time that I thought Powell might make a good President. That time has passed.

Barack Obama hasn’t been the President of the United States in nearly 4 years and yet he’s still living in your head, rent-free.

1 Like

You’re quite confused. Barack Hussein Obama is being legitimately criticized for continued efforts to undermine our society and increase divisiveness that he created while in office. The Kenyan Muslim has organized against the United States since before he stole his first elected office.

The overused expression “lives in your head rent free” is a tool of idiots who have nothing intelligent to say. You do not surprise me.

4 Likes

Further to my angst over the complete betrayal of the British public, I am grinding my way into the Chilcot report of the UK’s Iraq Inquiry. This report is definitely written in a fashion designed to discourage the ordinary man from reading it, just look at the volume of verbage.

At least it seems to be free; enjoy …

And Powell is exactly the same man he’s ever been, so what changed, how did he lose his qualifications to be a good president…:thinking:

Oh yes, I remember now, snicker…

Another perspective. Jimmy Dore, a disenfranchised democrat, revealing CIA documents.

PS. Relevant to this Presidential election.

Screenshot_1

5111ada7b1e07f53b260c92fed54d2e91d8d5c75_2_690x840

Irrefutable and undeniable…

Millions dead.

But that’s not what he was referring to when he said he once held Powell in high regards for president…
Powell btw has repented for the part he played in that. He’s not anybody that I’d want president, I just find it funny that his disqualification by some on the right is his criticism of Trump lmao…