Coast Guard Lt Arrested; Domestic Terror Plot Averted

Strike 1 - I asked you to prove that the media KNOWINGLY ran a story that was false. Meaning someone told them it was a lie and they ran the story anyway. Prove that or move on.

Strike 2 - Impeachment is a political process, unless you believe congress is a part of the judiciary branch. “High Crime and Misdemeanors” can mean many things, but impeachment of Trump would not be illegal.

STRIKE 3 - You’re OUT!

Unmmm… i don’t think that baseball is your thing. They were all good hits and the first one was a home run.

They lied.

1 Like

Your opinions are noted and dismissed. LMAO

First supposed strike… you’re nuts if you don’t think they KNEW his story was BS and decided to run with it to put Trump in a negative light… but go do a google search. It’s FULL of stories like this that were subsequently debunked. How about the “leaks” that turned out to be lies? Again, you’re just ignorant if you think they haven’t been fake news for a very long time.

Second supposed strike: NO. Impeachment is NOT based on POLITICS. It is based on crimes, misdemeanors and if they have nothing, then it’s an illegal impeachment, that would rise to the level of a coup. You’re talking about throwing a fairly elected President out of office based on the politics of Congress. What exactly would you say if Trump decided to throw AOC out of office because he didn’t agree with her? You would scream dictator. . . and the same is true of Congress votes a President out without a damn good cause that rises to high crimes and misdemeanors… and NO, it can’t mean a lot of things as our founders were pretty damn clear as to what it meant.

On to your final supposed strike, I love how Libtards jump up on a pedestal and claim victory without a single fact.

You couldn’t be more wrong if you tried but thanks for trying. Always entertaining.

No, I am suggesting that they should have reported the story as an allegation rather then as a fact, and they should have never given Smollet a public forum on which to spread the lies without challenging his story where it did not make sense (which was most of it.) The Media did a deplorable job on that story … as has become the norm.

You made the claim, you prove it.

Your reading comprehension is poor. I said it is a political PROCESS. You can’t have an illegal impeachment. It’s not a judicial process.

BTW Trump has already committed a crime, maybe more than one.

You are off topic again … as usual.

So have you. On any given day you commit at least couple of em.

1 Like
  1. It is NOT a political process in the way you were trying to pretend. My first statement said if you don’t want people to bitch about illegal impeachment, don’t try to impeach a guy without a single damn offense. You’re presenting this as if they can choose to impeach the President because they feel like it. They don’t have to be the damn judicial branch to break the law and the Constitution, my friend, is the LAW OF THE LAND. It’s ILLEGAL for them to impeach the President without adhering to the Constitution. PERIOD. Don’t give a damn if you agree or not. It’s not a political process, it’s a charge of a high crime or misdemeanor levied by the House and tried by the Senate. It bypasses the Judicial because… duh… the President controls the law enforcement and it’s pretty damn hard to take something to the Supreme Court when the President controls the prosecution.
    #2. Since you want to play stupid about me not “proving they lied” in the MSM… (again, you have to be mentally retarded to not know they’ve been publishing fake news), then you PROVE Trump broke the law. I want to see it and I want charges brought when you prove it. Show me a single impeachable offense that Trump committed and if you say obstruction, you’re just a useful idiot to the left.

Doesn’t attract me at all. It took only a few days for me to get nauseated at the sight of gay poses by that arrogant, lying “victim” of racial hatred.

1 Like

A few days? You’re more tolerant than I am, took me a matter of minutes before I wanted to throw up.

So - looks like the “domestic terrorism” charges vanished into thin air. All that was left were drug and gun charges (the gun charges only came in because he had steroids in his possession). Why didn’t the MSM give us an update on this?

2 Likes

Here’s another update to this fake news story. The big bad “terrorist” was granted pre-trial release because he isn’t a threat to the community.

http://time.com/5578308/christopher-hasson-released-terrorism-trial/

3 Likes

Clown World! This guy was supposed to be the white nationalist Osama bin Laden.

2 Likes

Poor prag. lol

1 Like

Interesting. When this story broke he was essentially the Antichrist and the second coming of Hitler all wrapped into one. What a colossal disappointment. :rofl:

I had almost forgotten about him. Between this story and the Jussie Smollett hate hoax @Pragmatic probably couldn’t take being so wrong, so frequently.

1 Like

Of course. Once the Media began to realize that he did not support their agenda, they dropped the story like a stone.

2 Likes