Coast Guard Lt Arrested; Domestic Terror Plot Averted

Innocent until proven guilty you POS!

Oh I’m sorry, you have proof of this? Or is that only what the FBI is accusing him of? Again where is the actual crime that was committed?

1 Like

Hey - what about that leftist in the park who actually killed Americans? Why isn’t he called a terrorist? He actually went to kill elected officials. Down the memory hole he goes.

3 Likes

Charges brought by the same FBI field office where Peter Strozk worked, just in time for the black, gay, ■■■ to overshadowed in the headlines by an evil white racist. I know you are a shill - but damn - you actually believe this shit?

2 Likes

Following the guidance in Breivik’s manifesto, Lt. Hasson last month wrote up with a target list of 22 names, listed in a spreadsheet. Among the names was “Sen blumen ■■■■■ who authorities said was Sen. Richard Blumenthal; “shumer,” who was taken to be Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer, “gillibran,” who is likely Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand; “poca warren,” likely a reference to Sen. Elizabeth Warren; “booker” and “harris,” likely references to Sens. Cory Booker and Kamala D. Harris; and “cortez,” who authorities said is probably Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Other names included “JOEY,” which authorities say was likely MSNBC host Joe Scarborough; CNN personalities Van Jones and Chris Cuomo; and MSNBC host Chris Hayes.

The same day that he produced his target list, Lt. Hasson did Google searches such as “what if trump illegally impeached” and “where in dc to[sic] congress live.”

Is he from pol?

1 Like

I know right - that place has really gone to hell. 8ch is even moving slow af.

Oh - I thought you were talking about the shill discord tranny.

Alleged terrorist - glory days of pol only.

…and just like Little Jussie Smuggett, the OP goes off blaming Donald Trump for generating the alledged scheme.

What a dumbass TDS victim!

2 Likes

Of course. It wasn’t Jussie’s fault he lied, Trump made him do it. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Do I personally have any proof? No, why would I. I am not law enforcement. What a dumb question.

He was arrested on drug and weapons charges. They then found disturbing evidence around him plotting a domestic terrorist act.

Do you want to continue defending him?

Guns and a few rants about shithead Democrats? LOL! We’re all terrorists now!

1 Like

Not defending him. There’s nothing to defend. I suppose you think an indictment alone is proof of a crime committed as well? Who needs actual convictions backed by evidence and eyewitness testimony when you can just accuse anyone of anything? :roll_eyes:

All gun owners are terrorists! Havent you been following the left at all? Every mass shooting this line gets trotted out.

1 Like

Except when the shooter(s) and victim(s) are black and living in gun free zones. Then they ignore mass shooting statistics.

Example from an hour ago:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-west-baltimore-shooting-20190221-story.html

1 Like

Jussie didn’t blame Trump. This thread isn’t about Jussie.

I asked if he had any responsibility since there are parallels between guys views and How trump speaks.

There is nothing wrong with planning…

1 Like

While I agree the race “issue” takes center stage, there has not been a single mass shooting where the left hasn’t immediately pushed for more gun control legislation to take guns out of the hands of legal owners.

1 Like

In his headline above there just was a mass shooting an hour ago in Baltimore and crickets from the media - to his point.

4 Likes

Have you written whatthis guy has? Specifically targeting democrats and media personalities?

This isn’t simply someone “ranting”

Look another person down playing the planning of a domestic terrorist attack.

You mean like the pipe bomb guy who turned out to be a leftist? Can’t wait until this one blows up in your face as well. :laughing:

I read the Turner Diaries aloud at Book Club on Tuesdays. Here is my favorite passage:

Today has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang. Even the street signs at intersections have been pressed into service, and at practically every street corner I passed this evening on my way to HQ there was a dangling corpse, four at every intersection. Hanging from a single overpass only about a mile from here is a group of about 30, each with an identical placard around its neck bearing the printed legend, “I betrayed my race.”

Two or three of that group had been decked out in academic robes before they were strung up, and the whole batch are apparently faculty members from the nearby UCLA campus. …The first thing I saw in the moonlight was the placard with its legend in large, block letters: “I defiled my race.” Above the placard leered the horribly bloated, purplish face of a young woman, her eyes wide open and bulging, her mouth agape.

Finally I could make out the thin, vertical line of rope disappearing into the branches above. I shuddered and quickly went on my way. There are many thousands of hanging female corpses like that in this city tonight, all wearing identical placards around their necks. They are the White women who were married to or living with Blacks, with ■■■■■ or with other non-White males.

There are also a number of men wearing the l-defiled-my-race placard, but the women easily outnumber them seven or eight to one. On the other hand, about ninety per cent of the corpses with the I-betrayed-my-race placards are men, and overall the sexes seem to be roughly balanced.

​Those wearing the latter placards are the politicians, the lawyers, the businessmen, the TV newscasters, the newspaper reporters and editors, the judges, the teachers, the school officials, the “civic leaders”, the bureaucrats, the preachers, and all the others who, for reasons of career or status or votes or whatever, helped promote or implement the System’s racial program.

2 Likes