Climate change strikes again

I do my part. I hold breath every now and then.

There are 4 times as many Chinese as Americans. If China’s people are half the size of Americans they are still producing twice as much pollution just breathing.

The math makes sense.

Can we give them something to make them even smaller?

Now that’s the ticket.

Never mind them. How about us? It’s going to get warmer here soon (summer or climate change?) and the fat, SJW feminists will be letting it all hang out in all their tattooed, cellulite glory.

Now, LouMan.

Your math is just all messed up.

Chinese people wear masks all of the time so really, they are recycling what they exhaled.

Also, many of them have had a surgical implant to shut one lung off to preserve it in case they need it in their later years. It very much looks like a key valve. Functions pretty much the same way, too.

You really have to add these factors into your equation. :neutral_face:

I suggest staying away from the beaches after eating.

I often wonder what the tats will look like 25 years from now. Will the tramp stamp be well below the bottom with sag? Maybe I really don’t want to know.

I was on South Beach once… Clothing optional.

I saw first hand what an implant looked like after 25 years. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I once pissed off my third and final wife (a real gold digger) in response to the question, “Do I look fat?” I said, “No, baby. That’s not fat. That’s cellulite!”

I was cut off for weeks.

…and she later attempted to poison me…for a measly $500,000 in insurance money. (I’ve made more than 3 times that since then.)

Gentlemen, if you want the climate to change, just piss off your wife, or your girlfriend.

You’ll get either the cold shoulder or the hot lips. The only problem is it’s unpredictable which you will get.

1 Like

Sounds like bungee cord jumping…

1 Like

oldlady

I wasn’t referring to the beaches. They don’t need a beach to wear very little. There seems to be an unspoken rule, that the bigger they are, the less they wear and the tighter the clothing. And here they don’t even need it to be that warm. The sun coming out constitutes summer.

1 Like

Remember all of those countries who criticized President Trump for leaving the Paris Climate Accords?

China’s CO2 emissions: Increased

France’s CO2 emissions: Increased

Spain’s CO2 emissions: Increased

Canada’s CO2 emissions: Increased

USA’s CO2 emissions: Decreased
How many coal plants are there in the world today??

The EU has 468 building 27 more… Total 495

Turkey has 56 building 93 more… Total 149

South Africa has 79 building 24 more… Total 103

India has 589 building 446 more… Total 1036

Philippines has 19 building 60 more… Total 79

South Korea has 58 building 26 more… Total 84

Japan has 90 building 45 more… Total 135

China has 2363 building 1171 more… Total 3534

That’s 5,615 projected coal powered plants in just 8 countries.

USA has 15 building 0 more… Total 15

1 Like

I did not check the rest of your numbers, but there were 359 coal fired power plants in the US in 2017 (down from 1024 in 2000) and more scheduled to be retired over the next few years. But I rather doubt we are down to 15.

Your point is well taken though. The US has done more to reduce CO2 emissions over the last several years than would have been required by the Paris Accord, and much more than most other industrialized countries.

1 Like

USA coke plans as of 2019

State ---- ------- Company ---- ------ City

Alabama ---- ABC coke – -- Tarrant
Alabama ---- Walter Coke ---- Birmingham
Illinois ---- Gateway Coke ---- Granite City
Indiana ---- Indiana Harbor Coke ---- East Chicago
Indiana ---- Arcelormittal Coke ---- Burns Harbor
Michigan ---- DTE Coke ---- Ecorse
Ohio ---- AK Steel Coke ---- Middletown
Ohio ---- Middletown Coke ---- Middletown
Ohio ---- Arcelormittal Coke ---- Warren
Ohio ---- Sun Coke ----- Haverhill
Pennsylvania ----- Erie Coke ----- Erie
Pennsylvania ---- Arcelormittal Coke ---- Monessen
Pennsylvania ---- U.S. Steel Coke ---- Clairton
Virginia ---- ■■■■■■ Coke ---- Vansant
West Virginia ---- AK Coke ----- Follansbee

Where do YOU claim these other Coke plants exist ???

There are 400 coal-powered electric plants in the United States. They generated 30 percent of the nation’s electricity last year.

Coal was the chief source of electrical generation in 19 states and the second most common source in another nine. Coal is most popular in the East, south of New York. Coal still accounted for at least 50 percent of generation in 13 states.

March 2017.

Coal trains go through my area almost daily…and they are looooonnnnnggg.

“And daddy won’t you take me back to Muhlenberg County Down by the green river where paradise lay?” “Well, I’m sorry my son, but you’re too late in askin’ Mister Peabody’s coal train has hauled it away”

I know that song…

1 Like