CIA document on Mars civilization

Inside of conspiracies. What else?

What are these conspiracies you are afraid of?

Not afraid.

The conspiracies apply to you as much as to me, because the conspirators are out to enslave the entire humanity.
The playbook is laid out in “1984.”

I see more the playbook of Karl Marx is being played out.

1 Like

If the impact theory is true the moon is what’s left of the chunk of the earth’s crust that broke off due to the impact so yes, surely they’d have the same creator.

That’s complete BS. We’ve had telescopes powerful enough to resolve it for over a hundred years.

We’ve also had satellite photography of it since 1980.

Good thing the rebellion managed to disable that monster before it could give us the same fate as Alderran, huh?

Claiming that the people in Hollywood are privy to death-star technology knowledge doesn’t help your case. Those people have a hard time understanding anything beyond tinsel and glitter.

1 Like

Jordan Maxwell on Hollywood

The impact ‘hypothesis’ (or big bang for that matter) does not adhere to any known scientific law, neither does the planet formation of gasses and particles congealing into a planet/moon/et cetera.
It is more logical and scientific to believe Creation was exactly as written in the Genesis historical account.

Big Bang is not even a theory.
It’s just a hypothesis which became popular in 1960s.

Modern science is nothing more than a belief system, just like any old religion.

Well that’s completely false physics most certainly supports the theory particularly if the collision took place while the earth was still in a completely molten state.

There is another moon that looks suspiciously artificial.
I don’t go along with the article below, but the ring around the moon can be a weld seam, left alone after the cups were put together (because nobody cared about the appearance of the weld work)

The science does not support the Earth was ever in a molten state. Gravity and thermodynamics doe not support the hypothesis of the Earth shitting the moon.

So what happened to those advanced civilizations? I have a short theory. Liberals.

They devolved into us. :rofl::rofl:

Some of the Clinton’s no doubt . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everything we know about physics shows us the opposite.

The fact we still have a liquid outer core and constant tectonic activity is the best evidence of all that the earth was once in a completely molten state.

The best, most accepted, and most supportable theory available supports the fact that the moon was once part of the earth and that one way or another it broke away during the early development of the planet.

Huh?
Facts support theories. Not the other way around.
The only thing in common between Moon and Earth is the fact that they are round.

The moon breaking away from the Earth is a impossibility according to the known laws of physics and thermodynamics.
A new rescue mechanism must be invented to support such a unscientific hypothesis.
The mathematical calculation, using some of THE most powerful computers to date, have calculated the possible combination available for DNA chemistry to form only one of the 20+ proteins needed to build a single celled organism is 10-77 power. There are estimated only 10-66 power number of atoms in the known universe and we here on Earth have only had 10-46 power number of living creatures ever alive (bugs, mammals, bacteria, worms, fish, dinosaurs, humans, etc.)
So your long ages and magical frog to prince fairy tale, does not work.

2 Likes

Well men are. I’ve heard tell that women are from Venus, but I dunno if there’s any truth in it.