Chucky Schumer Threatens Kavanaugh, Gorsuch on Supreme Court Steps

Once upon a time, a human fetus was aborted and his kidney was sold to a US company called Senomyx, which is in the process of producing and developing “flavor ingredients” that are used by major food producers in the USA. In the dead fetus kidney they found HEK cells, which are similar to the taste receptors in your mouth. They then developed a process to clone and mass produce the HEK cells, so they can test how the human tongue reacts to “taste enhancers”, without the need of human testers. The first “taste enhancer” developed that way was sold and used by Pepsi.

I don’t know what The Senate can do besides censure.It wouldn’t hurt for a Senate impeachment investigation into these intentional threats made against a SCJ. A visit from the DOJ to him should happen.

All partisan Supreme Court Judges should not only be called out but removed. The Constitution demands it.

Thst would leave only the four conservatives on the bench .

The same democrats who not-so-subtly threaten the supreme court justices if they don’t rule as desired have no hesitation sending the cops to your door with a red flag order if you tweet them a picture of a gun.

How to describe this nonsense? Thuggish? Cry bullies? Or simple dishonest rats.

If the Senate censures Schumer… he gets removed from all his committee positions. He has to forfeit them as per the rules of the Senate.

He’s on the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration and is an ex officio member of the US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, as Senate Minority Leader…

He would definitely be removed from the Rules and Admin committee if censured, but frankly, idk what happens with the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

Does he just… lose access to everything going on in that committee? Frankly, I don’t think this has ever happened before, so I’m not 100% sure of the rules.

At any rate, this would certain be a big headache for Schumer.

They’d be kicking down our doors at 5AM if we said something similar in a youtube video.

The point is- Trump was criticizing their bias; Shumer was THREATENING HARM to SCOTUS judges. I’m surprised I have to point that out to you. The language was very, very, different.

I didn’t know that.

So relegated back to the status of a newbie?

That’s gotta hurt.

Never said it was, so why are you trying to put words into my mouth? As far as the rest of you statement about being logical, I think you need to check your reading comprehension for context because you are def missing something!

All the above apparently, and it’s why their party is crumbling before our eyes.

Also you know what Schumer did is pretty bad when a network like CNN turns against you then all bets are off! He definitely crossed the line on this one!

This is why Schummer is loathed by most, at least by the ones with expectations that our leaders have some modicum of honour and integrity while serving in office. Not Schumer though, and how this guy can go out there and not have the self awareness that such actions will render his persona as such is beyond me!

Especially now he is trying to use his narcissism to blame Republicans for something he did and said. He set a new Low for not only himself but for his party as well. Truly a despicable human being!

I said no such thing, READ what I actually said…:roll_eyes:

Schumer forgot to keep his emotions in check and will pay for his words. You can mark my words, yesterday he finally ended his political career as a failed, good for nothing politician. Again. desperate people do desperate things.

No he was not. What harm did he threaten them with? If anybody that matters believed he was threatening them he’d have been arrested.

Now I will say that his calling out two justices by name and attacking their positions is repugnant, and I feel the same way about that as I do about Trump’s endless attacks on the judiciary, and I knew all along that Trump’s bad behavior would breed more of the same, not that it would be overcome by good behavior. I can see that we’re only going to see more of the same going forward. Trump has definitely lowered the bar on politics for America going forward.

He’s not desperate, but like Pelosi, Mc Connell and the rest of the dinosaurs in Washington, he needs to go.

The left has lost it.

Now they resort to threats.

This is what politics has devolved into.

1 Like

Reading comprehension issues prevail:
Senator Chuck Schumer brazenly threatened two justices by name: “I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price!”

The Senate minority leader rallied his pro-abortion audience who cheered on the message. After thunderous applause, Schumer doubled down: “You won’t know what hit you, and you will pay the price.”

“You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

1 Like

Again, if anybody that MATTERED, and that’s the key word here, believed that Schumer was threatening bodily harm to the justices, Schumer would have been arrested.

I’d have no problem with that. And let’s do the same to Trump every time that POS attacks the judiciary.