Chucky Schumer Threatens Kavanaugh, Gorsuch on Supreme Court Steps

Chuck the Schumck is at it again by now threatening the Supreme court justices and as a result Judge Roberts was keen to respond. Not sure where this story is going, but it can’t be good when a politician is now openly making threats because he doesn’t like the election results and has no say in the judicial appointments that get appointed under a Republican president with a majority in the Senate. Is this a publicity stunt by Schummer because Democrats now are in full panic mode? You decide but imo Democrats are insane!

https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1235289783502589956?s=20

Chuck Schumer on Wednesday warned Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh that they will “pay the price” if they take a position he disagrees with in deciding a case that addresses the credentials required for doctors who perform abortions.

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer told a cheering crowd of abortion-rights advocates in front of the Supreme Court.

“You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

“Now, we stand here today because behind me, inside the walls of this court, the Supreme Court is hearing arguments, as you know, for the first major abortion right cases since [Justice] Kavanaugh and [Justice] Gorsuch came to the bench. We know what’s at stake. Over the last three years, women’s reproductive rights have come under attack in a way we haven’t seen in modern history. From Louisiana, to Missouri, to Texas, Republican legislatures are waging a war on women, all women, and they’re taking away fundamental rights. I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you, if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1235392212319506435?s=20

1 Like

This is beyond the pale for American civic discourse. If the average American made comments like this about a sitting judge, we would find ourselves in handcuffs very quickly. Schumer wasn’t at the pulpit in the Senate making these comments so he should be held accountable for them.

It’s also important to note that Schumer is loudly pro-choice in the US, but is quietly pro-life in Israel. He is a financial supporter of Efrat, which is a pro-life group for ■■■■■■ women. He’s also attended their annual gala in Israel on a number of occasions.

Though Efrat only assists women in Israel, the group has garnered support from inside the beltway through its American partner. Senator Chuck Schumer, a noted pro-choice champion who has used the issue of abortion to secure his New York Senate, attended a 30th anniversary gala for Efrat. Schumer has been lauded by Planned Parenthood who called him a “hero,” with “a 100% pro-choice, pro-family planning voting record,” but in 2007 Schumer put his pro-choice position aside and joined his anti-abortion foes at the celebration.

3 Likes

Why can’t Schumer be impeached for this???

Responding to Roberts, Schumer spokesman Justin Goodman compared the Senate minority leader’s words to President Donald Trump’s call for Justices Sotomayor and Ginsberg to recuse themselves from cases involving his administration.

“Women’s health care rights are at stake and Americans from every corner of the country are in anguish about what the court might do to them,” he told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “For Justice Roberts to follow the right wing’s deliberate misinterpretation of what Sen. Schumer said, while remaining silent when President Trump attacked Justices Sotomayor and Ginsberg last week, shows Justice Roberts does not just call balls and strikes.”

Suggesting a judge recuse themself is not a threat. Schumer made a direct threat. Allowing him to walk free from that without consequences (Censure) only emboldens others to do the same.

2 Likes

Yes, but when Trump and Schumer do so, nothing happens. Unfortunately there always has been two standards, one for average Americans and one for top politicians.

A classic case of obstruction of justice and this dummycrat needs to be charged and found guilty followed by impeachment !!!

Trump ,Trump ,Trump, Trump ,Trump,Trump ,Trump ………… GET HELP !!! :grimacing: :grimacing:

3 Likes

Interesting take…because this thread is entirely about Chuck Schumer and him threatening two Supreme Court justices.

Classic Monte of trying to derail another thread by making everything about Trump!

The point, last week Trump was attacking Supreme Court justices and there was crickets. So obviously you guys aren’t necessarily against political attacks on SCOTUS judges…

Chucky seems shaken. Perhaps RBG is closer than widely known and he sees the dark dark long road ahead of more conservative thinkers.

Start pulling your boots on Trey.

Trump ,Trump ,Trump, Trump ,Trump,Trump ,Trump…………………………………… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Give me a break and will you try staying on topic for once! Fuck man!

What you are intentionally screwing up here is that Trump mentioned that some clearly biased judges should recuse themselves because of the public statements that they have made about him. Schumer is straight up threatening justices. Seems like you are cool with the latter.

3 Likes

Schumer should start getting hounded about this every time he goes out in public. Fuck this clown. He’s all about stopping abortion in Israel and should have to answer for this whenever he talks about muh women’s rights to kill babies who are 3/4 out of the degenerate vagina birthing them.

Disciplining Schumer for merely threatening to kill Supreme Court justices would be anti-Semitic. You know who else killed ■■■■ for making harmless death threats to public officials? That is right, Hitler. I am surprised that the ADL hasn’t already cleared that issue up for you.

1 Like

I saw Trump tweeted about this! I guess that’s all that’s going to happen, as usual.

1 Like

Some coats are black, while others are red but mine is a different colour. You wouldn’t know while living in this realm brother!

It’s common for judges to recuse themselves. Pointing out the reasons a judge should do so isn’t a threat. It is pointing out that they have potential bias. Someone who is not biased would be better to preside over the case.

What Schumer said was a direct threat. He is abusing the power of his office to let the justices know he’ll use that power to come after them if they don’t cower before him. In my book, that is a credible threat.

People like Schumer think they are untouchable and it is high time they need to be checked. I’d love to see him dragged off in cuffs just like you or I would be given if we made a credible threat against a Justice.

How is abortion a God-given right? Isn’t it a purely man-made privilege, and an arguably immoral one at that? Even in bad situations, it’s at best the lesser of two evils. I mean, morality has little to do with law, but if you’re going to make statements at least be logical.

He wears a little hat and is just mad that people are taking a stand against sacrificing unborn children to moloch and baal.