CCP Official Thread. China Covid-19 Virus Related 🐀 🇨🇳

Of course you’re speculating ffs - the only way you could know is to have been there and witnessed what happened, and you weren’t.

No I am not speculating, but you are free to assume that I am. You on the other hand are always making statements based on pure speculation, not on sourced facts.

Jesus this is like nailing jelly to a fucking wall - you weren’t there, so you can’t possibly know, which ipso facto means you’re fucking speculating?

Don’t have to be you stupid fk! Are you really that desperately dense? Holy shit! You are one knuckle headed mofo lacking grey matter!

If I need to explain to you what ‘speculating’ means then only one of us is a stupid fk and it isn’t me?

How do you know I am speculating? Where is your proof? Please provide it otherwise just STFU, because you starting to argue in circular logic that is only exposing more of your ignorance and you are displaying a good example why no one here likes talking to you!

Jesus bloody wept . . .

spec¡u¡late

v. intr.

1. To engage in a course of reasoning often based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or theorize.

I am not asking you to provide the definition of the word you dumbass! I asking you to provide proof that I am speculating. Where is your evidence that backs up your claim? I will wait because it’s the same claim made by you who said they are a published author but can’t provide proof of that being a fact!

I know you didn’t ask for it, but after so many times of apparently failing to understand what it means, I felt it my duty to provide you with a bit of tuition.

I know what the word means you dumb nitwit! It is irrelevant as I clearly asked you to provide proof of your claim that my views are speculative. You failed to do that and any other attempt from answering a direct question means you are pivoting or avoiding answering it altogether.

This is the part when you make an accusation then you should back it up with evidence. What part of that equation do you not comprehend?

No, it’s the part when I ask you to fucking grow up and act like an adult. No wonder @supperhey got fed up with this constant bickering. Now once and for all - FUCK OFF!

Oh looky here! When challenged to provide evidence for the assertions they make they now resort to false accusations and name calling! You just exposed yourself as a mindless asshat who is incapable of having logical thinking skills! Hilarious! :rofl:

Thanks you just validated my arguments here!

The conclusion based on flight statistics is misleading. The airport was shut down on 23 Jan, but repatriation flights by governments around the world to evacuate their citizens from Wuhan continued until the end of March. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evacuations_related_to_the_COVID-19_pandemic

Why do you keep posting fucking links and not commenting on them? It’s disrupting the threads.

So now here you are trying to disrupt another thread with more of your retarded BS! Don’t read the thread if you don’t like what I post. I created the thread. If you don’t like it, you are free to create your own thread. Now go suck a ballsack you fking moron!

You seem to be obsessed with me. Why is that - am I presenting some kind of threat to your perceived board cred or something?

Obsessed? Who keeps responding to me in wanting the last word here? Dam you really are mentally challenged and looking for attention!