CCP Official Thread. China Covid-19 Virus Related 🐀 🇨🇳

Like all Western politicians, Trump is a puppet of the global puppet-masters, and has to do what they tell him/them. In this case China was taken by surprise by the strain and needed time to work out the best ways of coping with it - the same as we all did?? I still believe that if it’s true Soros has a lab in Wuhan, it began there - whether by accident or design I wouldn’t like to say. I mean why the hell would any westerner have a virology lab in China or in another other country than his own for that matter?

Oh look the in-house asshat is back with more communist propaganda and fake news stories!

:roll_eyes: What an absolute CUNT!!

1 Like

Yeah, remember who started this exchange and you will realise you are the biggest “C” of them all! While you get to make all kinds of claims and assertions without once proving that they are correct backed by hard evidence! You are just like the rest of the conspiracy nuts you so fondly associate with. Nothing new here, just another day of you running your pie hole that spits out your verbal diarrhoea that means absolutely nothing!

Hs it never occurred to you that this whole coronavirus crap might be ‘a conspiracy’? There are million like me who believe it is.

Facts! That what this is about, something that you are seriously lacking. Seeing that you can’t read you wouldn’t know what that concept is. It amazes me how uninformed you truly are. Save your conspiracies for your friends at the corona general thread.

What the fuck is the point of talking to this moron!

Clearly you must be speaking about yourself! Coming from a person who bases his views by watching YouTube videos you obviously remain aloof about backing up your statements with hard evidence! No wonder why you buy into conspiracies it’s all you have to offer here! Probably explains why you have much in common with the other nutters here like Digipoopoo and Maggot! Birds of flock! Lol!

So tell me this - where do you get your ‘facts’ from?

All kinds of sources. Varying, diverse, and confirmed when going through a vetting process while applying critical thinking skills at the same time. One thing is for certain it’s not from exclusively watching YouTube videos!

There undoubtedly is a load of crap on Youtube, but a lot of the content is from highly respected universities, institutions, and world renowned experts in their various fields, and they’re the ones I get my information from.

Sure you do, but you forget to think for yourself while they define truth for you. You are just like another sheep being led by someone else’s opinions. Academia is no different. You should take a critical thinking skills class, because it’s obvious you are seriously lacking in that department.

It was you who claimed to know a country’s culture by what you watch on YouTube when in reality it’s a lived experience. The same can be said about the views you formulate! Most of it false by most accounts based on statements you made in the past.

Do you know anything about Russian culture? I’ll bet you’ve never even seen a travelogue documentary of Russia, never mind have an interest in its ballet, dance, and other artistic merits of a great country, and are so closed-minded and brainwashed that you’d have no interest whatever in finding out about it. You probably still think of Russia as the USSR. :roll_eyes: You’re the epitome of everything I loathe about America, braggarts, bullies, and rednecks.

I have been to Russia and yes I know a lot about it’s culture and it’s Arts! So much for your stupid assumptions on what you think you know about me, my experiences and the knowledge I possess.

To me, it is you that is very closed minded. Want an example? You still believe the Corona virus originated at the wet markets, when evidence clearly supports that it was nothing more than a propaganda ploy by the CCP and much that is know now contradicts that theory. This is why I stated earlier that you not only lack critical thinking skills but you are grossly misinformed. It shows!

Yes, ‘evidence’ from the West’s propaganda machine which has no fucking proof of it at all, but suckers like you still believe it.

Please provide your evidence? Which is zero, which means you have nothing!

Also you stated previously that it wasn’t necessary for leading scientists to study the origin of the virus outbreak! Clearly this was either your gross ignorance on display or you are a Maoist shill working for the communist party! Which one is it?

You’re right, we’re speculating, and that’s what forums like this are for. Sometimes we’re right, sometimes we’re wrong, but it makes for interesting conversation.

I am not speculating, I know for a fact that this virus did not start at the wet markets. Remember I told you before, you are only assuming what people know here. So that is why I am willing to call you out on the things you claim which is patently false.