CCP Official Thread. China Covid-19 Virus Related 🐀 🇨🇳

CBC’s Article on Epoch Times Draws Storm of Criticism

CBC Intentionally Excludes Crucial Facts About Epoch Times and Our Coverage of Beijing’s Coverup of Virus Outbreak

https://youtu.be/g-8gzU2e5xA

1 Like

I just got back from an early morning walk and on the way home I happened to glance at the registration plate of a passing vehicle and guess what the number was? CVD19?? :grimacing:

I heard every vehicle in the UK has a number which stays with the vehicle until it’s junked.

What does this have to do with this thread?

@tyfoon @ KVN

Oh, not again.
A contaminated vehicle goes to its grave contaminated.
A moron goes to his grave a moron.

What does your comment have to do with this threads topic? You obviously are the bigger moron for making a comment that had absolutely zero to do with the thread topic! Another great example by you two knuckle heads derailing another thread!

You don’t give a f about other people’s threads.

This happens to be YOUR thread.
Too bad.
Many people are tired of you acting like you own the site.

1 Like

I will call you out every time you post a non related comment. If you don’t like it then post something that is related to the topic! This is a pattern with you two as you continue to violate this sites rules! And I will continue to archive your off topic posts to build a case to prove what your pattern is and this isn’t new with you!

I think can guess who you aimed that one at, Didge. :sweat_smile:

What rules?
You don’t give a f about rules.
All you want is attention, like a moronic child that you are.

Honestly, I get really tired of having to deal with this psychopath who pretends to know everything.

Honestly, I get really tired of having to deal with this psychopath who pretends to know everything.

Can we address this issue with this poster?

@Patriot @Tyfoon

Been there Didge, and many times. He obviously has some kind of attention-seeking problem, doncha think?

1 Like